Search results

1. weightofast

Buying: Naglfar

I would really like to trade my quad wing for a Naglfar. I really like boats and that navy ship would be awesome. i had one at one point and regret selling it. (quad wing is full TT)
  2. weightofast

Selling: 2 Radar Jackets

Got 2 radar jackets here, Full TT, one is plain and one is a pale green due to poor paint, but still looks rather good. 55 ped TT value each and MU is currently about +20PED. Post some offers, I should be in twin peaks also. Would realy like to get rid of them.
  3. weightofast

Selling: Pink valkyrie MK1

Here I have a valkyrie MK1 all 3 feild are pink (seats, stripe, body-rims) Talked to a few painters and the all say the paint is very expencive and the valk is at 13.84 TT value, VERY nice car. I am asking a starting price of 110 for seriouse buyers only, this is an ALL PINK CAR. Will take...
  4. weightofast

Selling: Hobb Bomberjacket & Lupus Armor & Omegaton desert walkers

Selling a full TT hobb bomberjacket, looking for around 25 ped or best offer, and ive got these lupus shins and thighs from arkadia, very rare and also full TT. Also selling my desert walker boots, they are not full tt hahaha. Send me some offers or interests.
  5. weightofast

Selling: Blue Saehrimnir MK1 (Jeep) (Yellow Cloth interior)

High 16.XX TT value. Title states the rest, good for rescues if needed, lots of storage, very nice color. Looking for around 80 PED considering paint. I am negotiable. 500 oil is available for seperate sale, If you buy both its 85 PED for all
  6. weightofast

Desert Eagles Society

Hi, I am Makar Ranova, founder of Desert Eagles, we are recruiting players from a wide varity of profession and skill. This society majors in the following; Hunting, Mining, Exploring, Teleporters, Trade, and much more. I personally have connections to painters, stylists, crafters and much...
  7. weightofast

Buying: Pitbull MK1

Looking to buy a roughly 10 TT pitbull and willing to pay MU% on it. thanks! :D
  8. weightofast

Selling: Shopkeeper Pad

Definatly dont need it, so its first come first serve. 3500 PED or best offer. Im usually in twin peaks. (Makar Ranova)
  9. weightofast

Buying: Low TT vehicle- any vehicle

Want to buy a cheep vehicle at lower TT (around 5 PED-TT). Hovercraft- pitbull would be the ideal vehicle- jeep or valk- nothing that flies please.
  10. weightofast

Selling: Very good looking vehicles

Selling to jorm MK2's one with a wood texture with green textured seats and one yellow and blue with textured hull and seats. Lastly a jeep (saehrimnir MK1) plain and 18.82/ 19 TT value (not-so good looking). ;) Asking 200 for all 3- can sell individually- will trade for a pitbull near full TT
  11. weightofast

A survey that may change Entropia forever

Please take a moment to take this 10 question survey, it will be greatly appreciated. :D http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G2CR5WW Thank you for your time.
  12. weightofast

Selling: Naglfar with an Anti Air cannon

Naglfar with an Anti Air cannon for sale, full TT- 1100 PED- comes with 500 units of oil with the boat. Will also trade for a low TT Gungnir
  13. weightofast

Selling: Furnished sakura- sachi floor 9b

sakura- sachi condo, floor 9b It has: lights, chairs, shelving space, ect..... good veiw, huge window, looking for 700 PED or best offer.
  14. weightofast

Buying: Gungir

Would like to buy a gungnir Helicopter. Medium to low TT and looking to spend 1k PED give or take
  15. weightofast

Selling: Female cloths- MUST GO

everything is sold exept 6, 11, 12 and some of the misc. items Enter Clothing Number and Offering Price My in game name is: "Makarian Makar Ranova"
  16. weightofast

Forrest Run- Race

Forrest Run By Makar Ranova This Race will begin in Fort Troy and will end at the beach where the trail ends to the west. This race will be a Valkyrie Mk1 ONLY race, as this race must be fast and fun. The race requires less than 1 PED of fuel and is simply a sprint from Fort Troy to the beach...
  17. weightofast

Cape Corinth Rally

Cape Corinth Rally Hosted By Makarian Makar Ranova This race will begin in Cape Corinth, right inside the town and well extend the full length of the road. This is obviously a VERY long race and will require lots of fuel, and possibly repair kits from mob damage. There may need to be a...
  18. weightofast

Makar Ranova's All-wheel Car Show

Makar Ranova's All-wheel Car Show This will include all "Valkyrie's", "Saehrimnir's", and "Hovercraft's." Pitbulls are not recommended due to the fact that there is only one area to color, but are welcome in. Judges are: Terry walker and Makar Ranova 50 Ped Prize or Valkyrie MK2 for best...
Back