1. T

Are you still playing?

Are you still playing?
  2. T

New site

No vets, huh? Oh well.
  3. T

New site

A bit off topic and I'm not too sure how many veterans we have out here but I figured I should throw it out there anyway. I got bored and decided to make a sort of social networking site for veterans. Kind of like a MySpace but for veterans and active duty alike to reacquaint themselves with...
  4. T

Madseend seeking local advise Washington USA

HAHAHA!!! You went to the Mirage! That place is horrible! Whatever you do, do not visit any of the strip joints within 100 miles of Jacksonville unless of course you like women three times your size with only two teeth. Another thought, keep away from any woman in Jacksonville or any of the...
  5. T

CND Hunting/Minig Courtesy and Customs

Doesn't bother me at all. Happens all the time planetside. It was just the first time in the last few months that it happened to me. When in Rome....... Oh, and I think it was dome 7.
  6. T

Madseend seeking local advise Washington USA

I don't know how late I am in this but I used to be stationed at Camp Lejeune and know a few places that can be a good time around there. Wilmington is a 45 minutes drive south of Lejeune and has quite a few bars and clubs to hit up. Some decent shopping around there too. Myrtle Beach, SC is...
  7. T

Well, I know have to take back all I said. Last night while mining, I saw a green dot approaching. Once it appeared, I gave the standard greeting and received nothing in return. As the dot got closer on the screen, I noticed a bunch of red dots surrounding it. I began to steer clear of it...
  8. T

Rules of Engagement~PVP Domes

I've yet to be killed in a PVP dome but I always expect it every time I am in one. It comes with the territory.
  9. T

I don't know if it's just me but I think there seems to be a big difference in the way people interact at CND and down on Eudoria. For instance, I only mine on CND. Every time a green dot appears on the radar, either I am the first to say hi or someone greets me first. A quick exchange is...
  10. T

Onslaught: Solaris challenge you!!

I was just doing one nuke and then I created 3 yellows to slow the mobs down at the beginning so the nuke could do its work. Then, just move them into place once you're ready. Although, this method costs 1500 to move them which could be used elsewhere I guess.
  11. T

I know what his trick is but I haven't had enough time to master it. His screenies are quite deceptive though. Black holes give you kills but no money so how do you survive? You don't. Which is why you never start off with a black hole. Instead, you can live all the way to about wave 110...
  12. Onslaught Squarely Try 2

Onslaught Squarely Try 2

13. T

Thanks for the 2nd Prize! Here's my first try for this board 1418 kills Click to enlarge
  14. Onslaught Squarely Try 1

Onslaught Squarely Try 1

15. T

1402 Kills Click to enlarge
  16. TanMan Onslaught Try 3

TanMan Onslaught Try 3

17. T

1362 Kills Click to enlarge
  18. TanMan Onslaught Try 2

TanMan Onslaught Try 2

19. T

1st try: Click to enlarge 1345 kills.
  20. TanMan Onslaught Try 1

TanMan Onslaught Try 1

21. T

*Selling 26k EFD*

12!!! Support the E2 Banner Fund!
  22. T

*Selling 26k EFD*

I'll bid 10PED!!! Need it for an upcoming banner :wtg:
  23. T

Weird Discovery

Yeah, I know, get a bit bored when i do my mining runs :laugh:
  24. T

PJ's reopened for business

Bump for a great business owner. :yay:
  25. T

test about getting efd from thread + replys

I've just discovered something else in regards to EFD too. I believe there is a limit as to how much you can get in a single day through posts, polls and rep. I checked it out and it seemed that after a certain point I would only get tenths of an EFD for posts and threads.
Back