Search results

1. A

A mobile app for tax free trades and chat

Hold up you said you were going to make it? now someone else?
  2. A

Reshaping how EU Invests - entropiainvest.com -> Paid out over 1M PED!

This server could not prove that it is entropialoot.com; its security certificate is from *.azurewebsites.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.
  3. A

Info: Daily Hunting Missions for Skills?

Cyrene also has quite a few
  4. A

how can i make 200 ped profit

mow some lawns
  5. A

Browser inventory items tracking plugin

EDIT - Works after updating to latest version on the website! apologies, enjoy the bump though. Any chance of an update for the latest version of the My-items page? Seems to have broken this :(
  6. A

Piki's hunting log

Ignored, your post is useless and so was your reply.
  7. A

Info: Hunting Academy on Rocktropia

sar sarrob rob
  8. KoolKats

KoolKats

9. A

Zombie National Guard Mission - Data Tracking

Holy necro! a blast from the past. Cant remember if I completed that final stage Ben. Will check tonight for you.
  10. A

1 on 1 Interview

https://www.twitch.tv/exploreeu/videos
  11. A

FYI: EntropiaCatalog.info

An option to import skillscanner csv files would be great (http://jdegre.net/pe/scanner/)! saves manually entering all the information.
  12. A

Naomi's August Giveaway

*fingers crossed*
  13. A

Uber: First 5 digit hof

GZ you ugly ugly noob
  14. A

I like the different tabs, would be hard to move it all into one tab. 1. Would love to see the total PED value against the Storage groups and Container groups 2. PED value of items in the Storage and Containers 3. Sort Storages/Containers alphabetically 4. Stick your website details in "About"...
  15. A

Naomi's August Giveaway

Followed.... and subscribed also.
  16. A

Liking it so far, will give it a bit more play and give you some feedback shortly.
  17. A

Interested in taking a look at this.
  18. A

Entropia through Steam Link?

No one? B ump U p M y P ost
  19. A

Entropia through Steam Link?

Does anyone play Entropia through a Steam Link with the Steam controller? Looking for a solution to the login process without using a separate keyboard and mouse?
  20. A

Is EntroiaLife maintained anymore?

Does anyone look after the internal support? submitted a ticket ages ago now and still no reply for something would appear to be very simple.
  21. A

Was n.d late to the game?

No this is Project Sansar
  22. A

Entropedia down/lost?

Cant seem to get to pedia atm...
  23. A

Info: entropia on tablet

I run Entropia on semi decent settings on my Teclast Tbook 12 Pro Battery management on it is a bit hit and miss though (as in the battery will drain even when plugged into power, never seems send enough current). Also runs ok on my son's CHUWI Hi10 Pro 2 in 1 Ultrabook battery is better in...
  24. A

Uber: CalyTrek Spirit Mk.I

GZ u big newb!
  25. A

Entropedia v2

Reminder on this, would like to be able to track the missions I have completed and then also filter by that.
Back