Search results

1. scythist

Entropia Universe 12.5.7 Release Notes

yawn just woke up i take it no one has a clue when the servers gonna be back up.... last night i went to bed they said 2.5 hours i have determined that the bug is the server downtime and that is the bug being fixed its like a bug in a bug in a server in a server yo dawg.
  2. scythist

Support is not Support, it's just PR

i just woke up i just woke up to check forums but what you said right here sir^^^ yeah ill bet MA fixes ANY BUG lightning fast if THEY lose ped, and since this whole new mining deal make US the players lose ped...well sheeeeeeettttttttttttttttt son they aint jumping to fix squat
  3. scythist

Another Waring - Mining is bugged

bumping with a copy pasta post i typed this out in another thread but found this one after im copy and pasting my text cause it belongs here as well.... i honestly need to hear it from MA themselves what the deal is, mining FEELS messed up to me and all i know is this... i was mining enmatter...
  4. scythist

I need some RL advice

make it about the kids tell your uncle that it would be important for you kids to know about them and have them and cherish them
  5. scythist

Support is not Support, it's just PR

kinda funny a day ago in PA a MA official landed in his space vtol i said "hey MA person can you please explain the new mining" he said "sorry, you need to talk to support." and the circle of life keeps on going....
  6. scythist

Clarification on mining issues, please?

we need to hear it from them i honestly need to hear it from MA themselves what the deal is, mining FEELS messed up to me and all i know is this... i was mining enmatter at 800m now im barely touching 200 my surveying skill is 8 levels higher then prospecting so how does that work with finders...
  7. scythist

Offline ?

wait nope spoke to soon back up for me :>
  8. scythist

Offline ?

damnit i specifically woke up at this time to go win at an auction and EU flubs on me massive unhappiness has ensued
  9. scythist

is it down?

must be they must be fixing it or implementing some sort of update cause 20 min ago i could load planet calypso home page (just not log on) now the page wont load at all and it times out so im assuming they are implementing whatever fix they come up with
  10. scythist

is it down?

nope still down for me as well
  11. scythist

is it down?

lol how long this bs been going on for chrome?
  12. scythist

is it down?

yes yes i agree with this im still so cold
  13. scythist

is it down?

oh OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THINGS ARE BECOMING REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ADDICTION BABIES CLIMBING ON CEILING choose life :>
  14. scythist

is it down?

need.... need....must....have....EU.....addiction.....cold ..... so cold.....................
  15. scythist

Account locked....

amazing... the 30 minute time limit is actually correct... i logged in now my question is why the hell did it lock me out in the first place...?
  16. scythist

Account locked....

bah no i dont even use numpad for my numbers in pw (if there are numbers in my pw :>) HOPEFULLY this will get sorted and even more hopefully when i try to log in in ten minutes it will let me. im starting to think someone just doesnt like me at MA and likes to do this every few weeks to...
  17. scythist

Account locked....

we will know we will know in about 20 minutes after i try logging in after the "30 minutes" is up (dont trust that time frame) interestingly enough i tried logging into site first then the game, the site locked me out and the game said wait 30 min this is just kinda stupid to me last time...
  18. scythist

Account locked....

oh man oh man guys you know i tried all of that checked my caps checked everything AND reset password again and still the same stuff, i just sent them a ticket through email but i swear im not gonna be happy if i gotta wait another damn week for this to get cleared up on a lighter note im...
  19. scythist

Account locked....

wow wow never thought i would have to post here again seriously My account was locked AGAIN. i just woke up went to log in and it gave me invalid password 3 times in a row then locks me out. I didnt change anything i didnt do anything ive been playing for maybe 100 straight last week sigh...
  20. scythist

How about an in-game notepad?

actually actually im 23 years old and remember a time BEFORE the internet (cue eerie music) but i gotta say ive never heard of PE assistant in regards to client side storage yeah thats absolutely right there is no need to store notes server side. I guess what has me scratching my head is it...
  21. scythist

yeah yeah thats totally true i didnt even take that into account welllllllllllllllllllllll then maybe something for EU to think about down the line
  22. scythist

Hey everyone, im just sitting here waiting for the maintenance to finish and i thought i would post an idea i had. We do A LOT of stuff in game like tons and tons of stuff and sure i can alt tab out to create a notepad or i could even write it down with an analog pen and paper. but i was...
  23. scythist

Account locked....

lol lol np i understand it now lol fail troll failed hard
  24. scythist

Account locked....

yeah so... im a little confused what the hell are the last 7 posts about? my account was unlocked a week ago no im not a scammer that was already settled with a previous post whats all this stuff now?
  25. scythist

definitely

definitely
Back