Search results

1. Mikeemooo

Selling: Anabolic, A105, Knight, Plates - AUCTION. TT start bid

AUCTION ENDED Anabolic = Lucky Angel Bob + 4.05K Knight = Sync + 80 5B = BoriSTheBlade + 150 4B = Rowen of Strata / TT + 2 4A = Oleg Oleg McMullery / TT + 25 3B = Rowen of Strata / TT + 2 ------------------------------------------ Due to some changes in real life (good changes!), I'm going to...
  2. Mikeemooo

Uber: 17k Oratan

Didn't manage to catch a screen shot. Too busy wondering what that noise was... 2011-05-29 19:47:22 [Team] [Chesty] hows loot?. 2011-05-29 19:47:34 [Team] [Mikeemoo] had a global and a few 30-40 peds 2011-05-29 19:47:54 [Team] [Chesty] pos? 2011-05-29 19:47:57 [Team] [Mikeemoo] Waypoint link...
  3. Mikeemooo

Selling: Rascal (M)

Selling rascal set (M) (TT: 60.65 PED) Price: TT + 50 PED (110.65 PED) SOLD
  4. Mikeemooo

Selling: Plate sets: 2A, 2C, 3B, 4A, 4B, 5B

Selling the following sets: 2A 2C 3B 4A 4B 5B Not an auction. If someone offers me enough they're sold. :)
  5. Mikeemooo

Your highest loot

Just interested to know. :) Please be honest. No exaggerating. May as well do this in terms of mark up (at the time of looting), not just TT value.
  6. Mikeemooo

Mikeemoo releases his hunting tracker...

I was hoping to be able to release my desktop software version of this soon, but I know I'll never get it finished, so I've decided to hack up my old prototype and release that instead. The set up isn't ideal for this version as you have to run a web server locally, but on a positive note it's...
  7. Mikeemooo

Selling: Montgomery Anabolic

Decided to sell this beauty so I can test some more weapons.. In no rush to sell it because I'm enjoying it a hell of a lot. So this isn't a "selling" thread as such, I'm just letting people know it's on the market in case someone does a search for this. PM me if at all interested. Wont sell...
  8. Mikeemooo

Get involved: Help test hunting

This is a spin off from this thread: "Loot related to the cost of the kill - Eco goess out of the window!". I'm set up and ready to test this. I could do with a huge amount of data, though - so if anyone can help then I'd REALLY appreciate it. There's 2 different tests I'd like help with: 1)...
  9. Mikeemooo

Molisk Spawn

Hi, To save me having to visit a bunch of locations listed on entropedia; does anyone know of a good 'pure spawn' of med-high level molisks? Preferably on untaxed land, but still interested to know of taxed land ones. Ideally Guardian to Hunter. I need a place with either no trash mobs, or...
  10. Mikeemooo

Selling: Riker UL3 (unlimited)

This is painful to do because I've enjoyed it so much, but.. I'm going to sell my Riker UL3 so I can try out some more weapons for my testing. To copy and paste my post in my other thread: ------ I think this thread shows it off well enough :) It's an awesome gun. I've reduced my costs a huge...
  11. Mikeemooo

Selling: 61.24 PED Power Fist Skill Implant

Edit: Sold!
  12. Mikeemooo

Buying: Montgomery Anabolic UL

I believe there are only a couple of these in game at the moment. Just letting those people that I'm currently in the market for one. Let me know if you look to sell.
  13. Mikeemooo

Calculating armor decay

Hi, Does anyone know if it's possible to accurately calculate how much decay on your armor without actually checking it? I have the following information: 1) How many hits 2) How much damage I've taken Also any information on entropedia for armor/plating stats. Is it possible/easy to then...
  14. Mikeemooo

Selling: Full TT Isis HL20 (L)

Selling this lovely weapon! Stats are here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Isis_HL20_(L) TT is at full (623 PED / 623 PED) Tier 1: 56 Tier 2: 27 Tier 3: 68 Tier 4: 43 Tier 5: 43 Tier 6: 60 Tier 7: 65 Tier 8: 37 Tier 9: 7 Tier 10: 48 Start bid: 105% Buyout: 120% End...
  15. Mikeemooo

Entropia Decay Tracker

I need some alpha (pre-alpha??) testers for my Decay Tracker. http://entropia.mikeefranklin.co.uk/ I haven't tested it properly with ranged weapons, so I'm not 100% sure it calculates spent ammo correctly. It'd be really nice if people could try and use it for a range of different runs...
  16. Mikeemooo

"Failed"

Anyone know exactly what these Failed messages me? Does anyone know for sure if they cause decay on your item?
  17. Mikeemooo

Riker UL3 (unlimited)

Anyone know the current price of this?
  18. Mikeemooo

Entropia isn't a religion

I don't want to upset you Lootius follows - I respect all religions - but does anyone have any actual evidence of ANY of the loot theories posted? The closest I've seen so far is JohnCapital's return rate thread, but that's not conclusive A lot of people (myself included) talk about sine waves...
  19. Mikeemooo

A look at the loot pool

Ignore the first 4 pages and jump straight to page 5 :) This is my advice for hunting argonauts. This is JUST my view. I'm not saying "this is how everyone should do it", I'm just saying the way I do it, and my reasoning behind it. Weapons: Of course this depends on what you're trying to...
Back