Search results

1. livius

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

"Most of the current complaints we see come from accounts that are within the expected range, we can also state that your returns match the expectations and examples we set in the Dev Notes." so losing 10k+ Ped / month is OK , the expectations are good but it can be also better than this...
  2. livius

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

hahaha you should see my return (80%), 91 % is a hope for me and not , im not using swine deluxe
  3. livius

5k and the unbalanced luck

well i didnt took any 5k either and i have the same loss as he said he has ... but the game is like that , others take 5k points like is nothing and others get 14 points in one hour beside the bosses , no mather what how fast you kill them. You know , i didnt hit the perfect combination of skill...
  4. livius

so how many unfair 5K points did you get? insane how the forum posts work
  5. restart !

restart !

6. livius

Well are a lots of factors that are need to be modified, let’s start with the first some that are in cat 10 are preferring to chip out and compete in lower cat , why? Because they don’t have the best gear and because even if they place on 10th place they will be paid less than the first on cat 2...
  7. livius

What’s 5k points ? Some are barely seeing 100 points , FFA or anihilation same thing.
  8. livius

instance 07 ATH

You had one chance and now is gone
  9. livius

Seasonal ring prices

i belive the numbers are way more higher , because are lot of people that open the boxes into the website. and those dont appear as discovered in EL or in game from what i know. if i mistake please correct me.
  10. livius

Santa's Secret Code - WIN UP TO 2,000 PED for every HOF 500 and Greater!!!

put me in Livius Beyond Godlike
  11. livius

Nothing online?

well it was good for me also , but relogged and then boom , client down , i think that is f..ked for everyone is enough to relog and than is broken. Lets hope that the team is not on vacation.
  12. livius

Nothing online?

same here , i relogged and now launcher doesnt load anymore
  13. livius

how big does a hof need to be for you to consider withdrawing it?

Something over 200k maybe I’ll withdraw 50 k anything under 100k it’s just tt payback
  14. livius

Selling: Selling 948k skills.

150k ped tt in esi , eaaaaasy Don’t consider the 900 % MU
  15. livius

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

Creatures killed by automated turrets, drowned, or despawned by the system will return loot in the form of Shrapnel, when appropriate. MA should better take a look at this before is too late. It might transform in a big exploit. Imagine if somebody shoot 2 time in a Osseo stalker for example...
  16. livius

Hussk Sunday Nov 17th

The question is in case of 50% tt return with a full esi inside , and in case you loot it ? Will you split the profit from it with all others that have lost 50% of their ammo?
  17. livius

Deposit Methods Update

Don’t do it , MA charges 10% of the input with paysafecard. At 100 Euro you will lose 10 euro. You can also buy paysafecard codes online. But there is also a tax , 2,5 euro per every transaction if I remember, and after that the bank will charge you also for the transaction. I did it and I dont...
  18. livius

Deposit Methods Update

Well some are not using his credit card maybe , some have only maestro , some likes PayPal cuz the fee is cheaper. I did a direct transfer bank to bank 150 € to MA and my bank taxed me with 14 € that sucks tbh...
  19. livius

Achievement: 500 hp

where ? Gz btw
  20. livius

Codex concerns

What the hell you laughing like a cow at a fence ?
  21. livius

Codex concerns

Well if somebody doesn’t have enough time to grind 15h per day and also not 100k ped in card to hunt without giving a duck , is quite difficult, I am grinding the remaining missions and tbh I’m quite addicted to Calypso and I don’t like to much the other planets (many reasons here ) I would like...
  22. livius

Codex concerns

My question is the following: Will there be at some level atributes tokens as reward or only skill ? I might missed some info so maybe someone can help me. If atributes points are not rewarded that sucks big time , especially because of the stamina . Others you can skill doing various...
  23. livius

Observations from a returning "Project Entropia" era player

This happen also today , still seeing +500 ped hofs on puny (.30 pec /kill ) , problem is that after loot 2.0 still exist big unbalanced returns , managing to lose 1500 peds on hunt in 5 hours shooting. If you have 3 days in a raw like this it’s impossible to take that back . As I saw in last 2...
Back