Search results

1. M

I see you were looking for a Mod Merc, TWEN earlier this year. I have a Herman XP-1 Scanthi...

I see you were looking for a Mod Merc, TWEN earlier this year. I have a Herman XP-1 Scanthi Edition I'd be willing to sell. It's identical to the original Mod Merc (except BLP), but slightly less powerful than the TWEN version. If you're interested, let me know MG
  2. M

64 bit problems

Did you ever get this resolved? I have almost the exact same setup as you and have the same issue. Does not load the 64 Bit Client but loads in 32 Bit no problem. The problem with 32 bit is when I get to a crowded area or certain shops with a lot of stuff in them, the game crashes saying I don't...
  3. M

Selling: Christmas Ring 2015

Ring sold, close thread
  4. M

Bump it up
  5. M

This Christmas Ring is a very good one and now is your chance to get it at the lowest price in history! Here are the stats: Right Hand Ring Decrease Critical Damage 25% Faster Reload 12% Increased Critical Damage 12% Increased Health 12.00 Points Auto Loot 25.0 metres I'll sell for as little...
  6. M

Selling: Merry Mayhem (M) Full Armor Set (Tiers 2-4)

Selling my full (M) set of Merry Mayhem. Looking for PED only offers. Aurli and Leviathan stand no chance against you with this armor! Here are the un-enhanced stats: Penetration: 10.0 Impact: 28.0 Cold: 15.0 Cut: 30.0 Stab: 32.0 Acid: 30.0 Electric: 15.0 Steal this awesome armor set for as...
  7. M

Selling: Eon, SGA Edition (M) Full Armor Set (Except Thighs)

This unique set of armor is finally up for sale (only set in the game). The SGA Version of the Thighs were never discovered so this set includes a standard Eon Thigh Guard (T3). For those of you who have been waiting for it, now is your chance to get it. It is one of if not the best armor for...
  8. M

Countdown to Merry Mayhem 2014 - Primordial Longu

This is who I still owe their payment to: Contact me either here on PCF or in-game on or before 31-01-2015 at 23:59 (EU Time) to arrange a time to meet, otherwise you will forfeit your reward! If your name is not on this list, you either didn't get a qualifying global or I already paid you...
  9. M

Week 2 results are now in! Congratulations to all the participants! As for my availability, I am on most days between 05:00-08:00 (EU Time) and occasionally 16:00-18:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If those times aren't good for you, you can always arrange to have someone accept your prize for you.
  10. M

Check original post for results for the week of 2014-12-01 through 2014-12-07 Congratulations to all participants, and GL during this week's event!
  11. M

Only today left to be included in this week's tally. Get out there and HOF! GL and happy hunting!
  12. M

It looks like this event is going well so far. Come and get your 16 PEDs for each of your globals!
  13. M

Hop in your buggy and drive to the next one. :D I wish I had another DNA! If anyone gets some rare parts, let me know.
  14. M

This LA also has natural spawns of Allophyl Young-Stalker and Itumatrox Old Alpha-Stalker on some of the beaches; but they do not count for this event. Feel free to hunt them if you like, they drop nice stuff.
  15. M

Ooops, did I say 8 PED for every global? I meant to say 16 PED for every global!!! GL everybody!!
  16. M

The daily winner for 2014-12-02 is: Max MG Gaynes Congratulations, you win the daily bonus of 2 PED for the 1 global that day!
  17. M

Don't keep it a secret! Spread the word so everyone has a chance to win a Daily Bonus!
  18. M

Maturities are currently set to: Guardian to Stalker We'll see how the event goes before adjusting the maturity.
  19. M

Countdown to Merry Mayhem 2014 - Primordial Longu - 16 PEDs per global!! (Check at the bottom of this post for all results) Countdown to Merry Mayhem 2014 - Primordial Longu Are you tired of getting a global and it just isn't big enough? Me too! That's why I have decided to pay you 16 PED...
Back