Search results

1. M

Selling: Christmas Ring 2015

This Christmas Ring is a very good one and now is your chance to get it at the lowest price in history! Here are the stats: Right Hand Ring Decrease Critical Damage 25% Faster Reload 12% Increased Critical Damage 12% Increased Health 12.00 Points Auto Loot 25.0 metres I'll sell for as little...
  2. M

Selling: Merry Mayhem (M) Full Armor Set (Tiers 2-4)

Selling my full (M) set of Merry Mayhem. Looking for PED only offers. Aurli and Leviathan stand no chance against you with this armor! Here are the un-enhanced stats: Penetration: 10.0 Impact: 28.0 Cold: 15.0 Cut: 30.0 Stab: 32.0 Acid: 30.0 Electric: 15.0 Steal this awesome armor set for as...
  3. M

Selling: Eon, SGA Edition (M) Full Armor Set (Except Thighs)

This unique set of armor is finally up for sale (only set in the game). The SGA Version of the Thighs were never discovered so this set includes a standard Eon Thigh Guard (T3). For those of you who have been waiting for it, now is your chance to get it. It is one of if not the best armor for...
  4. M

Countdown to Merry Mayhem 2014 - Primordial Longu

Countdown to Merry Mayhem 2014 - Primordial Longu - 16 PEDs per global!! (Check at the bottom of this post for all results) Countdown to Merry Mayhem 2014 - Primordial Longu Are you tired of getting a global and it just isn't big enough? Me too! That's why I have decided to pay you 16 PED...
  5. M

Selling: Genesis Tesla Sword (Unlimited)

For sale is the highest tier'd, Genesis Tesla Sword in the game! It is listed on the in-game auction, so go check it out! Currently, it is at Tier 7.1 Unamped, but with Damage Enhancers, it will do on average 109.35 DPS With Melee Trauma Amplifier VI and Damage Enhancers, it will do on average...
  6. M

The Plongu Round-Up Event Version 3.0 - Up to 100 PED per Global!!

This Event Has Now Ended (Check at the bottom of this post for all results) The PLongu Round Up Event Version 3.0 Are you tired of getting a global and it just isn't big enough? Me too! That's why I have decided to round up your Primordial Longu globals on Bakunawa Island! (Bakunawa Island...
  7. M

Bakunawa Island Round Up Event Version 2.0

This event is now over. The Bakunawa Island Round Up Event Version 2.0 Are you tired of getting a global and it just isn't big enough? Me too! That's why I have decided to round up your globals on Bakunawa Island! (Bakunawa Island is located East of the Medusa Teleporter - 55740, 69380) I...
  8. M

The PLongu Round Up Event - Registration Thread

The PLongu Round Up Event - *CANCELED* THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED Read at the bottom for more information The PLongu Round Up Event Are you tired of getting a global and it just isn't big enough? Me too! That's why I have decided to round up your globals on Bakunawa Island! (Bakunawa...
  9. M

Selling: Land Area for Sale! Great DNA!

Hello everyone! I am selling my LA - Bakunawa Island. It's the island to the East of the Medusa Teleporter. It currently has natural spawns of Allophyl Young-Stalker and Itumatrox Guardian-Stalker (they spawn on various beaches around the island). I also have a Primordial Longu DNA which is...
  10. M

Selling: Adjusted Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon

Hey everyone, If you are interested in a rare weapon, I have an Adjusted Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon up for sale. As of today, there have been 90 sales of Tier 0.x averaging tt+2745.56. Right now, it's tier 0.6 but as I run around with it some more, it will inevitably go up. The tier rates...
  11. M

For Sale: Adjusted Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon

Hey everyone, If you are interested in a rare weapon, I have an Adjusted Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon up for sale. As of today, there have been 90 sales of Tier 0.x averaging tt+2745.56. Right now, it's tier 0.6 but as I run around with it some more, it will inevitably go up. The tier rates...
Back