Search results

1. L

Shop/Auction House truce

Ive been at war with the Auction House for some time. You- the readers of PCF have told me no again and again. You like the Auction House and you want to keep it the way it is. Ive allways seen this as unfair to shop owners. I have a new idea to end this war of the shops vrs the Auction House...
  2. L

Heal Terminal

I have an idea. You will all love it because you dont care about others trades. This would hurt the fap trade and MA repair on healing tools. This is not your problem. You just want it easy and if not then you all flee the game. So now when you die. You can use the heal terminal. It sits next...
  3. L

Selling: Sollomate Eucalypto

This limited gun is unused. It is the free gun when a new avatar enters the game. Its use for uber players is for the final shot. If this gun is used in the kill shot for your uber mob. Your biorythm is improved. I am asking 250 ped total.:smoke::beerchug:
  4. L

Good Deeds

I was standing with a new player inside at Jurra Plateu. There was an avatar who was at the construction terminal. This Avatar: Gulle Gulle Hexan a sweedish player I believe. She placed a few blue prints on the ground. The new player I was running around with took notice. He begain asking...
  5. L

Unkilled mobs.

Would be cool if mobs gained loot value and/or dimensions if not hunted over time. I often wonder how long its been from the time the last hunter visited the location I was in. Would be cool to see some sort of growth inlocations not visited.
  6. L

Dont post

Dont post in my thread let it die. Ok. I enjoy the game. Ive never lost a ped. Everything ive ever lost was an option I took on myself. So I am happy. Ive been hunting near Rouge plains west. Its a space port. I was thinink of the time a year or so ago when i was sitting under a bridge as...
  7. L

storage fee

Due to overwhelming popularity of my teliport fee concept and how it would help some trades. I have come up with another sure to be popular idea. This one should help furniture makers. Players would purchase more apartments and then want to put furniture in them to hold the suff they own...
  8. L

TP fee...

My ideas are not well liked. I get -reps for them at times. This one Im sure will upset a few. I only make suggestions because I believe Entropia to be a real place and real places have rules. Such as nothing comes for nothing. Teliports. They should not be free. It hurts the growth of peds...
  9. L

thank you

Thank you for all the work that has been done so far. Its been a wild ride. It was not that long ago that I stood in the new PA and that was all there was. No weapons no tools, no eploration. I stood and looked out on the white expance dreaming of the day when it would all be back. I have...
  10. L

Owned TP others pay to use.

I think it would be cool to own a TP that others could pay me to use. I would like to be able to pick up and move my TP at will for a decay. I could charge like 50 pec or 1 ped for each use. I would pick an area that I see others use and place it down it would be connected to all the other...
  11. L

Tax Vote on Calypso Yes/NO

Deed holders. If you vote yes on taxes then you will get more back from the deeds but it will also allow reason for players to leave Calypso for other worlds. There are many places on Calypso that do not have taxes but try and find that in other parts of the universe. Will you tax all of...
  12. L

Fishing

I was fishing at a Port Atlantas pier while listening to AtlasHaven Raido and after a battle lasting 3 minutes; I pulled up this huge rippersnapper. It was the largest fish I had seen. I was excited. It was just what I was after to make more pet food. Now im not complaining, so dont get me...
  13. L

Buying: Beach shorts or other shorts.

I would like some shorts to wear. If anyone has some and wants to sell let me know. thanks. (M)
  14. L

Question: Youve gained skill in.....

As Im working through my mentorship and hunting; I get skill gains when I fire my weapon. Each time I get a skill gain message IS it the same skill gain amount? Does the amount of skill gain involved in that message change if I kill a larger creature with a larger weapon. The only reason I ask...
  15. L

Old/Unique

This set of rams horns are the only set in the game. No more can be crafted as the creature needed to craft them is no longer around. They have been sold between two well known players then captured by me. I have allways been intrested to find the Entropian who is master enough to own them. I...
  16. L

Buying: Sollomate Eucalypto

I am looking to purchase the Sollomate Eucalypto. PM me if you are selling.
  17. L

want to trade shop

I have a shop on the astroid. I would like to trade for shop or booth on Calypso. The shop is number 40 has high item count. Other shops in area do good exchange. Astroid has high miner trafic. Would trade for other shop, booth, house, hanger. thank you
  18. L

Selling: cnd shop

With more people getting to cnd by way of taxi or vehilce owned. It was a good time for me to put a cnd shop on the AH. Its under estates in the Auction.
  19. L

Question: Unknow charge by MA

Why have they charge me 60 cents? I did not hit any sort of 'ok' on this charge. It cannot be in some small print. It has to go through channels that allow me to hit OK or No. If they want to sneek in 60 cents then they can do it over and over and over. Do I have to remove my card after each...
  20. L

Selling: Pixie SGA (M) full.

600 sb 600 bo
  21. L

Entropia Obama joke

New edit spelling and other work [Dogpile: A term used in western football where all the players jump onto one player and laugh] A young solider Johnson McVetro was sitting on a truck bumber waiting for orders. His heads up display was over his eyes. He had used the uplink to load the...
  22. L

Astroid layover mandatory?

Is it true or is he selling me one? All flights to or from Calypso to have mandatory stops at the astroid.
  23. L

Info: Location Jumping

Seems a few times i was teliported back to the creature who killed me not to a revival terminal. I could continue to kill it or let it kill me again. I try to teliport to a location. It turns blue as it should. It clears. Im back where I started. When the teliport does go through Im not at...
  24. L

Buying: Loughlin Masher 1 UL

I am looking for this club. Loughlin Masher One (UL) I would like the UL version. Thank you.
  25. L

Selling: Viper whip and Pixie SGA (M) full

I am selling one UL Viper whip. It is the first in the whip line. I have it in the AH for a few days at TT+600. I also have one set of full pixie armr SGA (M). I only want to sell this one if the price is to good to pass up. send me mail or look for the whip in the AH.
Back