1. E

Selling: Christmas 2022

Selling +18k OBO
  2. E

Buying: nvm

nvm
  3. E

Selling: SOLD : CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.1 - Tier 0

SOLD Tier 0.99 TIR 144/200 6k OBO. Possibly interested in ICS armor suit (F) as trade. IGN: Elissia Eli Talor or you can message me here. Thank you.
  4. E

Selling: EP Recycle, Pills, Mayhem Kinetic 4, Boxes, Tokens

S0ph13 Pet (Autoloot unlocked) : 2500 Ped --------------------- Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 3 --------------------- These items tend to fluctuate so I will just list inventory. Please message me what you want and we can figure something else that's reasonable for the market at the time. Explosive...
  5. E

Buying: ML-35 and/or Calytrek 1

I'm being indecisive so I'm ISO both. It partly depends on what tier you have. If calytrek I prefer a low tier, I doubt I will ever want to enhance that. If ML-35, tiers are fine. Please just ping me here or in game if you are looking to sell one of these, and your price.
  6. E

Eli's Escrow Service

Hope everyone is recovering from mayhem! For those fortunate or unfortunate enough to have found or not found rare tokens, I am here to offer a service to help! I am offering to be the middleman in your token trader exchange. The fee is 200PEDs, paid upfront. Buyer and seller can decide who...
  7. E

Selling: ~ 377 Ped TT texture extractors

Selling as bulk, 125%. Image is approximate, I'll probably end up hunting more.
  8. E

Selling: Selling Gear

Selling gear. I've put prices on some items. Let me know if you're interested in others, please send offers. ARMOR [Ghost Harness (F)] Suit without Feet +150 WEAPONS (Ranged) [Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator] Tier 0.89 +180 [Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful] Tier 5.99 sold [Fi/Ra/Co Evil...
  9. E

Selling: [NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier I (L)] x 45

5.8 ped each, or send me an offer for the entire lot. TT is 5 ped each. :)
  10. E

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.I (UL)

Selling CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.I (UL) TT + 5K Fi/Ra/Co Dante for sale only with the gun - TT + 1700
  11. E

Selling: Alien Brood Bits

20.80 Warren's Claw 19.80 Bram's Shock Flesh 57.60 Bell's Chitin Scales 120.00 Dotty's Fangs 21.76 Aurli Larva For sale as a bundle for 285 Ped or best offer. Send me your offers.
  12. E

Selling: Drugs, the good stuff

Please reply in thread with your offers, too many resellers bombarding me with lowballs. 4 * NutriStim 5mg 4 * NutriStim 10mg 6 * HyperStim 5mg 1 * HyperStim 10mg 2 * HyperStim 15mg 3 * AccuStim 5mg 6 * AccuStim 10mg 2 * AccuStim 15mg
  13. E

Flat Fee Box Opening Service

Box opening service for a flat rate per box. If interested, please let me know the number of boxes you would like opened. I operate after typical work hours, eastern time. Fee: 3 peds per box Customer provides boxes Customer must pay the TT cost of the key and the fee upfront. So each box...
  14. E

Can't Add The Big Pumpkin to Friend's List

The Big Pumpkin really wants to be my friend. But I can't add him to friend's list and I'm feeling pretty rude. MA, I'd like to accept the big pumpkin's friend request so he can answer my PMs by telling my random Halloween jokes.
  15. E

Selling: Weapons for Sale

Close for now please because market is cray.
  16. E

Selling: Testures Going to TT Tonight

(FML I am on an all time record of being terrible at typing thread names!) Hello all. The following textures are going to the TT tonight, along with a bunch of animal skins. I stopped being interested in texture making long ago and these have just been knocking around my apartment collecting...
  17. E

Selling: Selling A The Things

(I meant to write "All the Things. But I messed up. Now it looks silly :( ) Hello Entropians. 10 Years of stuff with a special flavor of dust on top is now up for sale. Just all the loot and various bits and bobs that I really don't need to keep hanging on to. Let me know what you need, we can...
  18. E

Mining and Crafting Overhaul (TM)

MA hinted that mining and crafting was going to see a major overhaul someday and that they know we've been asking for it and they've heard us. Now, we have no idea how long this will take. It could be 6 months, it could be 4 years. I don't think crafting has ever seen any major overhauls, has...
  19. E

Selling: Kitchen Sink

(So I found out there's an actual item called a Kitchen Sink. No, sorry I don't have that. Yikes...) I'll be updating this list and adding more to it. 10 years of house cleaning so bear with me. Blueprints Generic Leather Texture Blueprint , QR 100.0 Basic Tube Blueprint, QR 100.0 Basic Servo...
  20. E

Selling: Earth Shock Trooper Armor (F) TT 294.76

A set of EST for sale for the lady avatars. SB 1400%, BO 1800%. Auction ends 6 hours after first bid. Bid here. Or PM me your offers, I may consider trade for certain items, no deeds, no mod resto. Interested in melee stuff for swordy: amps, longswords lvl 48+. Also imp ares, ul blp guns...
  21. E

Selling: Ares Ring Modified

+4500 OBO, please PM me here or message me in game Elissia Eli Talor
  22. E

Selling: Lokabhu Electrifier Sword T3.9

PM me offers :)
  23. E

Selling: Calypso Textures

Save A Texture From the TT Today! Asking TT and whatever tip your generous soul has to offer. Various textures for sale, offer me a reasonable price and we can work it all out. Come by and see them at my apartment! NOTE: I had added new textures since I posted this pic, to see all available...
  24. E

Selling: Welding Wire BPs - 17.25 TT

Hello lovely people, I am selling 17.25 PED TT of Welding Wire Blueprints. It's getting a bit ridiculous how many blueprint books I have to store them... Please PM me your offers here or in game: Elissia Eli Talor :) ------------------------------------ Edit: 17.56 TT now...
  25. E

Buying: Adjusted Restoration Chip

Looking to buy an adjusted restoration chip, +4850 or best offer. Please PM me on forums or in game Elissia Eli Talor Thank you! :D
Back