Search results

1. Art Jennifer

New AI president in MindArk

The robots are winning the fight
  2. 2999 Marcimex.jpeg

2999 Marcimex.jpeg

3. Art Jennifer

Achievement: 500k Skills

That’s a lot of skills! Gratz! I’m pushing towards 400k and it’s hard work. So can only imagine what’s 500k is like! You’ll always be one of us noobs at heart 🤪
  4. Art Jennifer

Mining system broken

Once I did 80 drops NRF. That’s the day I quit mining. Everyone says, including Ma that individual avatars can’t have bugged loot… I’m not so sure.
  5. Art Jennifer

Price Check F armor

Angel adjusted is 20-25 depending on tier. Source: I’ve sold and bought different sets at that price in the past month
  6. Art Jennifer

News: EBN: Advancing Robot Peril

From the last event people knew when they spawned and killed them pretty quick, so you have to be in the know 🙈
  7. Art Jennifer

Price Check A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected

No one wanted it? You could have made quick 10k if they did.
  8. Art Jennifer

Price Check A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected

One on AH for 40k go buy it..] How the Sky has fallen in just a year. Ok ok semi trolling above, but people have to stop overvaluing weapons, remove the hype that is priced into weapons... use their own judgement. Watch some fool instance bo then list it for 60k, only for it to never sell...
  9. Art Jennifer

Agree.. I mean I worked it out quick enough, but just annoyed me. Every other game gives you waypoints. Sometimes there is no need to be different.
  10. Art Jennifer

Shame I have no weapon or armour right now 🙈
  11. Art Jennifer

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Focus on UE5. Just give us more instances to AFK in until then.
  12. Art Jennifer

Price Check M2870 Imp TWEN and MAKO Blizzard

Thanks all. I have a good idea of the price now. Ideally i'd stick to melee, so watch this space :D If anyone knows the person selling the MAKO on Auction can you get him to reach out. I have been trying to contact him, but no luck.
  13. Art Jennifer

Selling: T2.99 Angel Adjusted (F)

Accepting crazy offers
  14. Art Jennifer

Price Check M2870 Imp TWEN and MAKO Blizzard

Pure Ped sales. Little help pricing these please. Never seen the Mako up for sale before. Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Edition - TWEN Entropia Nexus Stats PRICE: c70k MAKO Blizzard, Gold Rush Edition- MAKO Entropia Nexus Stats PRICE: c40-50k
  15. Art Jennifer

trump
  16. Art Jennifer

Easter mayhem result

167k cycled 78% TT return with 79%eff and 3.9dpp average. Cat 3. Gold finished though. Worse return to date and first return with 2.0. Read into that as you will. Reset and we go again.
  17. Art Jennifer

Bump
  18. Art Jennifer

Selling T2.99 Angel Adjusted (F) SOLD
  19. Art Jennifer

2 global in the game, entropia life displays 3

Happens a lot. Sometimes you’ll see the HOF board full of double entries.
  20. Art Jennifer

Let's bring Entropia to PAX West!

Feel like there is too much noise at events like this for Entropia. It’s not exactly a high octane attention grabbing game. I’d just invest what you would have spent on Google ads
Back