Search results

1. Ast

Adding the levels to the creatures

I was searching some mobs to hunt and i wanted to select by danger level. Can the lvl field be added? With kind regads, Ast
  2. Ast

Modified loot? You mean they made it worse?

After a sabbatical of a year i came back to give this game a shot again. Where most participants in my memory are welcomed back with a huge hof, they just turned the loot crap on me. After a month of playing again and i'm not just thinking of quiting but actually are doing the math of what 8...
  3. Ast

Achievement: I'm a six year old!

Welcome Py Ast Do'Urden Account Created 2005-01-07 Everyone is invited for cake! :dunce:
  4. Ast

Finnished Atrox mission!

Well today i finally finnished the first Atrox missionchain! Kinda pround. Hunted with P5A & LR32 mostly. Keywords: Patience and Perseverance! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=254910&c=29 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=254911&c=29 The...
  5. Ast

Buying: Female Vigi SGA shins & thighs

As the title says, looking for female vigi sga shins & thighs to complete my set. :D
  6. Ast

Discovery: Cryogenic Attack Chip V [L]

Click to enlarge Damn you MA this is the second time you fool me! First with a lousy SGA discovery (like i need shogun sga) and now with an attack chip i cant use! After 5 years of hunting i finally thought i hitted a good uber with a good item. Allas it will take 5 more years to finally get...
  7. Ast

Buying: Karma Killer

I got one! thnx Beetherbell!
  8. Ast

The shame!

Click to enlarge They shamed me! THEY SHAMED MEEEE!!!! YOU DID THIS TO ME MARCO!!! WAIT TILL I GET MY HAND ON ONE OF YOUR BUTTONS. YOU SHAMED MEEEEEEE!:cussing:
  9. Ast

Messing with the Robot event

Is it only me or has MA kinda ruined the event by letting robotparts drop from normal segs on TI? :scratch2: Not that i don't like Deathifier but aint it unfair to other land owners and doesn't it actually ruin the storyline? I thin it's kinda crap!
  10. Ast

S: Unlimited Embra Laser Sword C1

Entropedia: Weapon: Embra Laser Sword C1 TT value is around the 2800 ped atm. Starting bid: tt+ 1500 ped BO bid: tt+ 3k Winner: andyzammy tt+ 1650 Auction ended. Py Ast Do'Urden
  11. Ast

Pc: Dar9300

I had a discussion with a friend of mine and we thought different prices. So let's see how much you ppl think it's worth :D
  12. Ast

Formidon question

I was looking on pe-wiki to see what dmg types a formidon did. I noticed that it was left blank. Any1 got an idea what types of dmg they do? Greetz, Ast
Back