Search results

1. G

Crossroads

Hi, If you don't know me, that's ok it has been a few years since I last played. The first time I "played" Project Entropia I made 25,000 to 30,000 USD profits. I used the money to put my wife through a one and half year school program and pay for a, much needed, surgery for my daughter...
  2. G

Selling: 2 full sets of EST armor, 5000%

2 full sets of EST armor up for grabs. 1 set has critically low chest piece and low gloves. Almost all of the decay on these 2 sets is in two pieces! Also I recommend anyone using EST armor to use durability enhancers. 5000% 260ish and 210ish on the sets
  3. G

Selling: 2 Full sets (m) of 60% crit damage armor

2 full sets for sale a group, 1 helm is very damaged, 12 of the pieces near full tt. Could be used as an anchor prize for an event or as key piece in a major profit hunting set up. NO NEW SETS WILL BE ADDED. They make to much profit for the players, here's your chance to own 2 full suits. B/O: 29k
  4. G

Mindark's AWSOME YEAR! ??? CONTEST

I see over 60 thousand money transactions for ma between mid Nov. 2016 and Jan 3 ish .... Judging by the prices of CLD's .... I will go on the record and say they were mostly deposits :cool: My guess is when MA reports 2016 year end numbers (usually in the summer) they will post solid gains...
  5. G

Selling: LA 21 - Formicacida Uprising - 10% stake

Now is your chance to own 10% of LA 21 Formicacida Uprising for 25000 peds. Currently has a nice event on a nice mark-up mob with a quest chain :eyecrazy: New owner must get 1 hunting global per % owned each month to get your share.
  6. G

Selling: 10% of LA 21

Chance to own 10% of LA 21 for 25k peds. You must get 1 hunting global per month per % to get your share of the money. Other players hunt on it as well. I am not active in EU atm but when I was this was a good deal for me.
  7. G

Selling: EST armor 60% crit dps ..... full set

Full set EST armor. The only armor that can print peds :yay: sb:20K Trades welcome.
  8. G

Selling: My Money Mint add PEDS to your account value every month!!!

Don't play without your own personal PED mint! Get paid to hunt like never before ...without having to pay $30,000 USD. I have up for sale 8% of Twin Peaks Bank fund. (Many thanks to Divinity for letting me be apart of this) 7500 ped = 1% The payouts can be seen here...
  9. G

Selling: There are some goodies buried here... lvl 11,13 amp b/p, weapon b/p and many other sweet items ...

Some items for sale... taking offers......some nice b/p and other goodies here .... 1 Adjusted Pixie Arm Guards (M) 1 4.20 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 2 Adjusted Pixie Foot Guards (M) 1 3.80 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 3 Adjusted Pixie Gloves (M) 1 3.80 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 4 Adjusted Pixie Harness (M) 1...
  10. G

Selling: Summer Ring 2016, HK1750, Twin Peaks Bank Shares, Improved Omegaton A105, Others...

I (thankfully) am getting busy IRL again. Once again Entropia has come through for me in a pinch. Added 3k USD and I should be able to cash out around 15k USD .... Not bad for a few months. Anyways here are some of the bigger items I have up for sale. *Summer Ring 2016 (best eco ring in...
  11. G

Selling: Earth shock trooper set (m)

Full set of the fabled EARTH SHOCK TROOPER SET! Improve your Damage Per Pec = serious profits for serious hunters! Taking Offers. I will accept high end hunting gear/LA's in trade :)
  12. G

Selling: 500 peds of Argonaut Skin cheap

Over 500 peds of Argonaut skin 103%
  13. G

An Interesting conversation about nothing .......

Someone was selling nothing today for 200 peds. So being curious I inquired to find out more ..... Our Story Begins Naika: hey Naika: want to buy it ? GrandMaster Dreamryder Mage: i'm interested, can you send me a link so i can see the market value plz Naika: oh, it got no mu cus its a...
  14. G

Selling: Twin Peaks Bank Shares 12%ROI with HUGE Upside, Trades possibe

Hi, I am changing my playing style from mostly passive and a little active too mostly active and slightly passive. I currently own 10% of the Twin Peaks Bank. I am offering 3% for sale or trade. It pays around 80 peds per month and is run by the majority owner Divinity. You may already know...
  15. G

Selling: Shadow Parts (m), Argonaut skin, Ambulimax skin, Jaguar Gloves & Helm (F,L)

Selling a few misc. items: Shadow Shins (m) +4500 Argonaut Skin = offer Ambulimax Skin = offer Jaguar Helm & Gloves (F,L) = offer Trades welcome.
  16. G

Selling: GYRO Fap 14 Smuggler ....CHEAP FOR QUICK SALE

Looking to sell this nice heals. current offer by Mora tt+500 B/O=SOLD auction ends Wednesday night.
  17. G

Selling: Athenic Ring Augmented. CDF XTLC 200 Tier 7 (+10% SBI weapon!)

Hi upgrading my hunting gear. Athenic Ring Augmented (fewer armor hits=more profits) +20% Dodge +20% Evade +20% Jamming +20% Decrease Crit. Damage B/O=SOLD CDF XTLC 200 (+10% SBI WEAPON, good damage/eco for level) S/B= 6500 B/O = SOLD
  18. G

Selling: Xtlc 200

Hi selling this gun tt+6900. Trade possible.
  19. G

Selling: +10% LAZER SKILL WEAPON, CDF 200 tier 7

SB=6900 BO=7500 I can be contacted here or in game. Grandmaster Dreamryder Mage
  20. G

Info: How to make $$$ in EU in 3 easy, anyone can do steps :)

First let preface this FREE GUIDE. In the last 18+ months I have rebuilt my account value to well over $10,000 USD with very little deposits. I watched some friends who deposit $250 weekly have to slow down their hunting activities until the next deposit because the ped card was low!!! (they...
  21. G

Selling: Selling 784 AuD's

As the title says selling 784 Aud's 80 each. No discounts for bulk buys at this time. :wise: Last 7 days payout 156.8 peds :) :yay: :) :eyecrazy: get them before they go to 100 ped per :wise:
  22. G

My Entropian Story ..... My Dark Whirlwind

Whoa, Do I have an EU story to tell you ..... ..... My Dark Whirlwind .... So I started messing around in EU around 2005. Mostly I was trying to get my older son to learn it so we could build a computer gaming company. He never played much even...
  23. G

Who bought moonria ??

Anyone know if Moonria has been sold and if so to who and how much? Could not find any info. or links ....
  24. G

GJ Arkadia team

I spotted a link to this on mmorpg.com 10 games to play now list. http://www.planetarkadia.com/landing/?ccode=arkcpme1303
  25. G

Buying: Save ah fee"s, cld@1350 each (same as!1390 after ah fee)

Buying up to 20 msg me here if im not on.
Back