Search results

1. Dennis blighter

Selling: Selling my stuff, ark underground deeds

I have about 750 underground deeds im looking to sell. As well as generally all my items worth selling. i will post the item inventory when i can but ive been busy irl.
  2. Dennis blighter

Selling: Ancient red scorpion

Decided to get better armor and maybe an UL bigger weapon to continue to hunt larger mobs instead of grinding smaller ones for missions. So i am selling the amazing weapon. Pm me an offer. this is not a PC thread.
  3. Dennis blighter

All around armor

I currently have shogun and adj pixie, and a couple low end plates.. but im looking for a good all around armor with more protection, i hunt mobs anywhere from 300-1k hp and just looking for a cheaper(something that isnt crazy in MU) but good all around armor upgrade. if anyone has any...
  4. Dennis blighter

Buying: Land area

I am possibly considering buying an LA. If you have one, and trying to sell it, pm me. my budget fyi isnt enough for high end LA’s so i cant consider higher cost(premium) LA’s atm. on a side note, if anyone is willing to become a partial partner in an LA pm me as well.
  5. Dennis blighter

argonaut spawns

looking for a location for only guardian to scavenger. preferably not taxed but will consider those if this is the only spawns.
  6. Dennis blighter

Question about bank loans

Im curious on how bank loans work, lets say for example i get a loan on ark deeds, will i still recieve the income daily while they are on loan? thanks
  7. Dennis blighter

profitability of high end faps

im looking for a list if anyone would be so kind to provide, what high end faps can charge for healing jobs, hourly or X decay etc. and also provide the estimated cost for the fap as well. of course how easy and willing people are to pay those prices as well. thank you,
  8. Dennis blighter

UL welding wire BP

curious on the value of the welding wire BP atm. thanks
  9. Dennis blighter

Welding wire UL BP

Is this BP UL still profitable? Assuming you have it? Thanks
  10. Dennis blighter

rings and eco/return in defense

so im not sure if this has been made yet or not...but which one is better... the regen ring or the defense increasing ring? I also wanna know, in determining returns, which would save more and give more in return as in loot. so this brings up a question, does evaded attacks get added to the...
  11. Dennis blighter

Ingame cost tracker

I think the game should add a tracker to actual cost and return values, this could be tracked long term, as like totals, and per login return values... what do you all think? this could also break the oh i only have 60% return crap.
  12. Dennis blighter

longtooth hunting

here are some of my stats for hunting longtooth young-old, with this I finished the remainder of my 1000 kill mission. I believe 480 or so killed in these 3 runs total but im not 100% sure on the exact kill amount. for whole number figures, they have been rounded, accuracy with 18 pec tt in /...
  13. Dennis blighter

Eomon/ longtooth

Just trying to figure out when the eomon, but mainly the longtooth come out to play? if u know please share here, if its posted elsewhere ive missed it.
  14. Dennis blighter

Large attachments for small guns

So if you add a bullseye 8 to a small gun it increases its efficientcy by about 2%.... however cost goes up by .11 or something pec per shot.... is it worth it? I could increase effeciently by about 5% with 2 bulls and a scope... but does the decay make it worth it?
  15. Dennis blighter

Buying: Auds

Im looking to buy a few AUD's. looking to pay the fair market value or slightly below to account for auction fees. (Also semi bulk) if u have at least 5-10 your willing to sell or even more, please pm me on the forums and ill contact you. i plan on buying the total of what i am looking for...
  16. Dennis blighter

System curser

Since this last update the game uses the windows curser and not the ingame curser unless i click on something. i have tried changing the system curser option but doesnt fix it.
  17. Dennis blighter

Buying: corrosive V ten edition

looking to buy one of these, pm me offer on forums or send me a message ingame.
  18. Dennis blighter

Buying: AUD and CLD

looking to buy mainly AUD with one or two CLD in there. pm me amount and price each. in game or on forums, ill be on for about 1 hour starting now.
  19. Dennis blighter

Selling: Cld

Looking to sell 3 CLD. looking for ped or AUD. please pm me offers
  20. Dennis blighter

Buying: Buying 30ish AUD's

Paying 52 ped max each. Please pm me on forums.
  21. Dennis blighter

harvestable areas(trees)

anyone willing to share any harvestable areas? I am having a pretty tough time finding any areas... if you don't want to share will the public, please pm me, and depending on if its a good spot or not( number of harvestable trees and sizes(mainly lvl 2-3's) I may pay a finders fee.
  22. Dennis blighter

Selling: harvestable wood (moonleaf)

im looking to sell all 3 of my woods that I harvest.( short moonleaf/ moonleaf/ long moonleaf) make an offer. But generally looking for slightly under market value. please pm me on here or ingame. I am also looking for people I can always sell to when I Harvest.
  23. Dennis blighter

Buying: terratech 3

I'm looking to buy a UL one, not sure what the market is, but please pm me price if you are selling.
  24. Dennis blighter

Harvestable trees

Just curious what the respawn time is..? Thanks
  25. Dennis blighter

Selling: level 22 bristlehog

I'm considering selling my level 22 bristle hog. I'm taking offers via PM only. its unnamed, and I just simply don't use him atm.
Back