Search results

1. invi

Best of many

No idea how to make a poll but who is best ? Tchaikovsky ? Wagner ? Frank Zappa ? Other
  2. invi

Buying: Looking for a shop, prefer twin mall

I'm looking for a shop in one of the malls, my preference is Twin Peaks mall but I'll consider the others. pm or post. Cheers Invi
  3. invi

Buying: Moderate or Good TP chip

Hi All, Looking for a moderate or good teleport chip. Cheers Invi
  4. invi

Buying: Ghoul armour M

EDIT: Found a set ! Thanks everybody :) Looking for a full set if possible, parts if not. Invi
  5. invi

DetPil V-Rex 2000 SGA

The first repairable rocket launcher :D see https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/discoveries/165608-detpil-v-rex-2000-sga.html 131.20 ped max TT ~13 pec decay usable to 50% 254 max dmg 19/min 130 range Anyone want to hazard a guess ? Edit: selling for tt+12k, in the usual place ;) Invi
  6. invi

DetPil V-Rex 2000 SGA

Well it seems it was no mistake :yay:made 1 so far, 41 clicks left :D
  7. invi

Discovery: DetPil V-Rex 2000 SGA Blueprint (L)

I'd been clicking killian longswords all day hoping for some sort of SGA bp, well it must be my lucky day. A DetPil V-Rex 2000 SGA Blueprint (L) with 46 clicks :yay: I've already tried 3 clicks and missed all 3 :( Invi
  8. invi

Final images of Vu9.4

Anyone else grab some images of the last moments of VU 9.4 ? Mine is at the Northern Spaceport. Click to enlarge
  9. invi

Achievement: Manufacture Methodology

Took a few years, a few million clicks and quitting twice but I finally got there :yay: Interestingly you have to click a blp BP to unlock skill if professional lvl at 40 is BLP weapons engineer, took me 250 clicks of p2a without unlocking to figure that out. Total skills is ~203k Cheers Invi
  10. invi

Invi ath2 - 47544 P2A

My 2nd ATH :eek: , nearly had my second heart attack 2 seconds later :laugh: The bp is a Willard Heatray A (L) with 46 clicks. Cheers Invi
  11. invi

Whereabouts of Invi

Hi all, Some people are wondering where I am. I have just had a major Heart attack and will be in Westmead hospital for a few weeks :( Cya all soon and best to everybody. <i>Yes Silva, it's me. Invi
  12. invi

ATH: 44k P2a

And I still can't believe it :yay: thanks MA. all res with a 23 click Scratcher II (L).
  13. invi

Geotrek LP525 GEKE (L) Blueprint

I doubt I'll sell it but I am curious as to the value. Invi
  14. invi

Obedient beggar

15. invi

Bot Hof & a coin

2 days NE of twins and this Click to enlarge with a Coin :yay: Click to enlarge Invi
  16. invi

new sword Rutic Kil

Couldn't find it on wiki so I guess it is new. Click to enlarge If I'm successful crafting it, I'll post the weapon details.
  17. invi

Suggestion: Date/Time field & Timezones

Hi, I was just thinking about an insertable date/time field. The idea would be to insert a special date/time field in a post (with TZ) and when viewed it would display in the users TimeZone. For example if an event is planned the creator would create a date/time field and set the date and...
  18. invi

New BLP Pistol Svempa T5

Not sure If I am the first to get this bp, but I couldn't find any on peauction or pe-wiki. Edit: Looks like decay is 1.898 , thx to Nightbird.
  19. invi

Auction Mistake - help :(

My fault, I know, playing too tired :(, but I accidently bid 1203 instead of 203 on a shortblade skill chip. Is "Gabrielle Minuit Rosenoire" around or anyone know how to contact please ? Click to enlarge
  20. invi

6428 Gazz & my first tower

Running around on TI looking for cobalt when a size XXIII appeared :D Click to enlarge
  21. invi

Hogglo Stalkers at the crater

Hogglo Stalker Click to enlarge Eoumon stalkers Click to enlarge Hogglo & Hispidus Stalkers South of crater Click to enlarge Good shot inside crater Click to enlarge...
  22. invi

The Daily Double :)

No 1 came with Breer M2A unlimited bp No 2 came with 18 click Breer P5A bp :)
  23. invi

Buying: A&P Series Hero Adjusted

PM or reply here.
  24. invi

Buying Full Viking (m)

Please post here or pm me.
  25. invi

Maddox I 2375 ped

Very unexpected, only just unlocked BPC :D Included a Willard heatray B (L) bp with 86 clicks. This makes up for a really bad week.
Back