2. Chris Cole

Gardening Has Arrived!

I grew and harvested a Bombardo and got nothing
  3. Chris Cole

Gardening System Update

Same. I grew and harvested a Bombardo and got nothing
  4. Chris Cole

Entropia Universe 15.10.1 Release Notes

Can yall address and fix the bug for Land Plots? Every time I leave my plot I crash
  5. Chris Cole

farming and havesting

How do i make the seeds? When i use my refiner, it asks for more materials
  6. Chris Cole

Gardening Has Arrived!

I dont think the garden fruits will be used for nutrio bars like the one's you find off the ground, They are different. unless they will create special bars with buffs or powers for pets.
  7. Chris Cole

Gardening Has Arrived!

The fruits that are grown in the garden are different from those that you find and pick up off the ground. They are Transgen fruit plants. I assume MA has a plan for these. See my post on Page 5 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?288800-Gardening-Has-Arrived!/page5
  8. Chris Cole

Known Issue: Refiner Recipes

Where did you find the recipe for basic fertilizer?
  9. Chris Cole

Known Issue: Refiner Recipes

Unfortunately gardening requires basic fertilizer and not energized fertilizer. Someone said that refining melchi and fruit will yield basic fertilizer... doesn't make sense to me though so waiting for confirmation
  10. Chris Cole

Gardening Has Arrived!

Where did you get this information from? I know the refining of basic fertilizer is bugged until the next update, but currently i cant even put both of those items together in the refiner
  11. Chris Cole

Colonist Jumpsuits Now in Color

It's like Pokemon. Collect them All. I think MA has an inhouse psychologist who comes up with ideas for the game that work off our basic human instincts. Human nature - we want everything and always want the shiny new thing
  12. Chris Cole

Gardening Has Arrived!

When building the boxes? I didnt get any skill gains at all for building the boxes. Havent started Gardening yet since the Basic fertilizer refining was said to not work until the next update. Unless I missed an update and they fixed it early :)
  13. Chris Cole

Gardening Has Arrived!

I just finished all 4 phases of building the plant Boxes. You are given options to grow all 4 fruits, however these aren't like the fruit you pick up from walking. They are genetically modified Versions of the fruit you pick up. You can plant 4 plants per box - you can choose from the...
  14. Chris Cole

Gardening Has Arrived!

Nice. There is now a Teleport to Livas land Plots!
  15. Chris Cole

Gardening Has Arrived!

Next up - Fishing!!!
  16. Chris Cole

Gardening System Soon to Be Released

So does that mean Next Tuesday? It's Fall already!
  17. Chris Cole

2016 So Far

When is this VU update? I was hoping it would be today, but I guess not!
  18. Chris Cole

Why the underwhelming migration this year?

Agreed - Loot is very dull. Not many HOFs, Ubers, and ATHs going around this year as if the loot switch was turned to the lowest setting. Nothing that makes me want to spend all day and an ungodly amount of PED hunting like the previous two years.
  19. Chris Cole

Selling: Isle of Troy # 10 40x40 Land Plot

40x40 land plot Still available?
  20. Chris Cole

Planet calypso content release 2016.2.2

Livas. across the street from your plot :)
  21. Chris Cole

Same. My backward house will be done in about 24 hours. Reserving my other plots for future build types
  22. Chris Cole

Oh well. Got a response from MA when i asked them to rotate it for me. They said rotating the house is not yet available and will be a feature added later.
  23. Chris Cole

Once you set the foundation or build the house, can you move it around if you decide to? Can you rotate it?
  24. Chris Cole

They need to increase the drop rate on those stinktree - at this rate it will take forever to build a house :)
Back