Search results

1. cotton

Speed exploit or Positional geometry?

triangles On the subject of triangles...I like pie! most constructive post it 24 pages....
  2. cotton

Best Pets for Hunters (List from Best to Worst)

Boxer pet Why no love or mention of the boxer pet? 14% speed and 4% crit reduction.
  3. cotton

Help: raiding

Why is it that I keep getting raided, but anytime I select the raid button I receive a all enemys have been defeated? I have yet to raid anyone.
  4. cotton

FYI: MindStar9 is back! Who else saw this coming?

complete break lost us reading a post. Alot of words to say the smallest of things.
  5. cotton

162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

gz How long after the ATH did it take to go out and get plastered in real life?
  6. cotton

The Planet Partner Effect

In US The correct answer is, any time I hunt loot is bad.......
  7. cotton

Taco's Epic Hate Thread

Wait..... you can do both? Have fun and make profit?
  8. cotton

Taco's Epic Hate Thread

I hate that I am on a limited income, so I don't depot like crazy. So when I run out of funds and start to play a different free game and get temporarily hooked so when I do get extra cash to depot I end up buying stupid shit instead of coming back to the game I enjoy more....
  9. cotton

Negative Reputation.. abuse?

okay okay Can you -rep even if not in the event? if not then it was me....I watched your stream the whole time but you kept the score blocked with your item window. Okay i admit...I was the nublet that forgot to register.
  10. cotton

Cyrene is broken

Serica- Are you saying Elite forgot how to use a search feature for information or implying that Taco is a forum junkie? Either way I don't see how you protecting/ bashing someone is a mod note.
  11. cotton

Stuck on Loader Screen

Did you stand on one foot while singing a song to Wifi and eating old pizza? since i put the game in audio safe mode i havent had this problem.....No guarantees......
  12. cotton

Help: can't login any more

same Yesterday this happened to me for 2 hours before the event started. Finally I turned off audio and put in safe mode and was able to get in. After playing 10 minutes restarted back in normal mode and was fine. I dont know which it was but it worked for me. Gl
  13. cotton

Buying: Generic Fuses and Basic Propulsion Systems

RT Prison Generic fuse
  14. Generic fuse

Generic fuse

15. cotton

Selling: Items for sale

Some items still for sale.
  16. cotton

Items still for sale
  17. cotton

I am selling the following items Pets: Ancient Snablesnot-Male Strong Pet lvl 7 Ancient Daikiba Strong Pet lvl 9 Arret Pet lvl 10 Eudorian Devil Pet lvl 12 Cornundacauda Pet lvl 15 Panther Pet lvl 15. Armour: Grunt (M,C) Full set Please send questions or offers either by pm on this forum or...
  18. cotton

Uber: Live recorded 10k King Kong

Great job...will watch the video after work.
  19. cotton

Uber: 5000 ped shrapnel using mostly bukin's blade on Zombie Kong

After using the last 20 shots of the Holly ECO R30 I had to switch to finish the fight with Bukin's Blade. Grats to everyone involved.. Just goes to show every little bit helps..
  20. cotton

Selling: Misc. Items for sale.

Please close this thread.
  21. cotton

Selling: eMine Armor set male (UL) Tiers 2.7-4.2

I have a set of eMine unlimited male armor for sale. Please PM or contact in game if interested. Set is currently at full TT. With tiers from 2.7 to 4.2 Only selling as the set. sold. can be closed
  22. cotton

Selling: Boar Helmet (M) 2.3

Sold. please close.
  23. cotton

Selling: Boar Helmet (M) 2.3

Selling my Boar Helmet (M) Tier 2.3 PM or contact in game with offer. Omeric cotton makic
  24. cotton

Adjusted Starkhov AS-97 Tier 3

I was wondering what the going rate is for this gun. Was looking at market values and with only one being sold on each of the tiers at a very low MU this last month, was wondering if it was someone just trying to get rid of these guns asap or if the value has really dropped that low?
  25. cotton

Question: Paysafecard

"Make a single deposit for 250 PED (equivalent to $25) or more with paysafecard" Can anyone verify that the 25 card would be enough to work? As i read it, it says a single deposit so a 25 and 10 would be two deposits? Also can i use only one card for both me and my wife or does it lock the pin...
Back