Search results

1. danlove

Iron CHALENGE 10.000 FEFFOID

Finaly i make 10.000 FEFOID iron mision .. :yay: but LOOOT SUCKS .. :mad: in this 10.000 fefo no HOF -- NOTHING .. :mad: JUST DEPO and DEPO and depo .. :mad: finali i chose .. the 22.5 athletics and 100 stamina :rolleyes: Here some pictures with the LOOT .. :wtg: LOOT PICTURE...
  2. danlove

Support Shooter

Hello my name is dan mi levels are this if you need a Support shooter for you misions call me .. you provide ammo and gun .. . can you contact me : Skype : danloveee email : dan_love2006@yahoo.com facebook : https://www.facebook.com/danloveee
  3. danlove

Selling: Selling Skills

Hello im afraid i need to sell some skills ,,, becouse i dont have work and i cant depo for a long time .. so i sell skills with your esi .. here are some pics of my skills of you interesed .. of any skill you can contact me skype : danloveee email : dan_love2006@yahoo.com facebook ...
  4. danlove

Achievement: 5k Allo/esto And 5k Feffoid ! danlove

Well Hello Again Its me danlove Just Notice That i FInish 2 mision of 5k Each .. Allo and Feffoid The Pic Of Finishing allo i find but i dont find the pic of feffo... Here i let some pics .. when i finish the mision and some pics of loot .. This 2 Pics are with the loot :)...
  5. danlove

5k Feffoid Mision ! Danlove

i Just Finish The 5.000 Fefox But Lott Sucked .. i didnt ghet any Hof in this mision i ghet only small globals and returns Of This mision sucked .. but finally i finish 5k :) .. the Athletics skill dont give you hp .. i had 154 .. hp and after reward the hp only go up a little .. :) here...
  6. danlove

Achievement: Gayned : combat sense at 50 Level laser

i make level 50 laser and i take .... a new skill : combat sense ..
  7. danlove

Achievement: Hp 150

Finnaly i made hp 150 .. ty ty soon i will make mobre finishing .. Feff Mision / allo mysyon .. that give athletics skill a lot and i will make more hp :)
  8. danlove

HoF: A nice Item Hof :) Supremacy Helmet ( M,L)

i was in game and i had little peds i say let try some big trox :) i was with a friend was bored and tell me hes fapping me .. and i kill this alpha and a nice item with a decent Markup .. is on sale on Actioner low MU 198 :) Supremacy Helmet ( M,L) ) CLick to see it ! .. PS : When...
  9. danlove

DanLOve Strike Again 1.000 LT`s

well im happy that i finish 1.000 LT`S :) the loot was Horibile very badd :) only in team loot changed a liitle ... like all know some time ago i finish bronze trox and a Big Shit :) and on bronze trox i chose paramedic and stamina or firstaid .. & stamina i didnt know what to chose then...
  10. danlove

10k trox Bronze DONE by DanLove

welll im happy that i just finish the 10k trox bronze here the pic but im very angry becouse on all mi mision i take 2 hofs .. 1.7k on a trox guardian and 1k on a trox old .. i was paramedic level 21 :) here pic and afther so i go 5 levels up :) PS : When THe Fk i take a...
  11. danlove

Here are 3 UberHofs jejej DanLove :)

was hunting sumina loot good :) and then boom :) i scare hahha becouse i was concentrate :D Atum LAnd 42 i hunted like a crazy and luck sucked very sucked .. way to tp i place a bomb :) and boom i was hunting troxi prowlers old alpha and alpha and looot sucked .. and then i go...
  12. danlove

Achievement: Danlove Finaly ia make 10k Trox

well finaly i make 10k trox .. take a long time :) hehe i chose evade .. i was evade 2740 and i make 4441 :) hehe from level 18 to level 23 :) im happy hehe here pics
  13. danlove

Selling: Selling Land #09 ( Estophyl & Daikiba )

Selling LAnd Area #09 - Esto & Daikiba / IS Close to Tp --> Memorial Island -- 1 teleport chip 2 and you there This INclude 3 DNas Esto / 1 DNA Skinkiba I whait a Offer -- COme on WIth a OFfer .. LEts see i Whait offers MP MP or contact me : fiind me on itacha or twin always .. ty
Back