Search results

1. Nutbar

Low eff hunting experiment

I can tell you with absolute certainty that it is possible to achieve greater than 95% TT return with lower efficiency, but if you you think you will even out at 98% after 5 or 6 runs or even 1000 runs I would urge you to manage your expectations. I’ve been running 62% efficiency for the last...
  2. Nutbar

dps pistol or rifle?

To answer your original question it kind of depends… If you are planning to really grind them, UL is definitely the way to go but even at that DPS range a rifle is really going to eat into your budget, a pistol is certainly cheaper. As Unufain8 suggested an UL Igni L1000 is certainly a great...
  3. Nutbar

John Williams' Hunting Log

Nice results so far. Keep up the good work :)
  4. Nutbar

11525 Aurli...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/11525.338535/ I don't normally bother posting my loots, but this one feels noteworthy. Finally I am a member of the 5 digit club!!!
  5. 11525

Finally a member of the 5 digit club
  6. Nutbar

Selling: 15000 M tokens and 2 Rare Mayhem tokens

Thought you were keep collecting, have a free bump from me :D
  7. Nutbar

Question: Why tier ”normal stuff”

Because decay is beautiful...
  8. Nutbar

Dune Official Trailer

I read the novel 5 times.. when i saw this trailer the first time, I actually cried
  9. Nutbar

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

@Fred, it is there, have been grinding all week... you have to keep going past the Estophyls. Try 72506,76968, or around there
  10. Nutbar

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Please Register Please Register, Archibald Nutbar Lucruze. Thanks :).
  11. Nutbar

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Pls register Archibald Nutbar Lucruze Ty :)
  12. Nutbar

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Pls register Archibald Nutbar Lucruze Ty :)
  13. Nutbar

Selling: Modified Isis LR53

Bump it up....
  14. Nutbar

Bump to the top!
  15. Nutbar

Hello all, as the title says, I am selling the following: Modified Isis LR53 Tier 7.9 Stats are as follows: Base Output: 41 DPS with a DPP of 2.90 With a 106: 49.69 DPS with a DPP of 2.95 With a 106 fully enhanced...
  16. Modified Isis LR53

Modified Isis LR53

Stats
  17. Modified Isis LR53

Modified Isis LR53

Stats
  18. Nutbar

OLA40 Atrox Valley + OLA02 Atrox Paradise Bonus Event

Please add Archibald Nutbar Lucruze :)
  19. Nutbar

Isis lr53 modified tier 7.9

I am grateful for the input received thus far so thank you, I did not mean to appear unreasonably arsey :D. I've just been airing my own thought process as I've been exploring various alternative set ups, there Are a lot more affordable, viable options now... I was tempted with the pistols but...
  20. Nutbar

I believe i mentioned the difference in amps being irrelevant in the first line of my reply, I also referenced my agreement with mercers options as stated in the opening post referring to the exploration of alternative set ups, although i am curious, aside from est exploits, what are these other...
  21. Nutbar

No harm taken mate, this is exactly why I started the thread, to get a feel for the market as I've been inactive for almost a year, a lots changed while I was away, and any feed back is helpful so thank you. I am not worried about getting back what I paid for it, that's not really how I value...
  22. Nutbar

Well for one I run it with a 106, but I guess that's neither here nor there, when you run the numbers that makes little difference neither does the brand of any of the low-mid level guns.. other than the rarity, I think a Vincent is horribly over priced for what it does as neither it nor the...
  23. Nutbar

As the title says, I'm an interested to know the current market value of this fine weapon. I am not 100 % certain I want to sell but I've been investigating alternative set ups so am curious... Nut
  24. Nutbar

Alex's hunting log (lower skill LVL)

Keep it up :D Nut
  25. Nutbar

Providing Bounties for rare DNA Part

Looted a heart yesterday if your still buying
Back