Search results

1. Nutbar

11525 Aurli...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/11525.338535/ I don't normally bother posting my loots, but this one feels noteworthy. Finally I am a member of the 5 digit club!!!
  2. Nutbar

Selling: Modified Isis LR53

Hello all, as the title says, I am selling the following: Modified Isis LR53 Tier 7.9 Stats are as follows: Base Output: 41 DPS with a DPP of 2.90 With a 106: 49.69 DPS with a DPP of 2.95 With a 106 fully enhanced...
  3. Nutbar

Isis lr53 modified tier 7.9

As the title says, I'm an interested to know the current market value of this fine weapon. I am not 100 % certain I want to sell but I've been investigating alternative set ups so am curious... Nut
  4. Nutbar

Buying: Accuracy enhancers - tier 7

As the title says, looking for a nice healthy stack of these :) Nut
  5. Nutbar

Buying: Buying Gremlin (M) full set

As the title says, I am after a full set of gremlin (M), tiered if possible but not essential. PM me with offers or contact me in game Archibald Nutbar Lucruze Regards Nut
  6. Nutbar

Selling: Omegatron Igni L1000 UL Tier 6.1

Hello all. as the title says, I am selling an Omegatron Igni L1000 UL, Tiered to 6.1, as seen below The time has come to part company with my old friend as I've recently purchased an upgrade and can't really justify hanging on to it. I would very much like to see it to go to a good home...
Back