Search results

1. Kim|MindArk

Info: PEDs for Testers!

Good News! In return for their contributions, all Deed Holders will receive their complimentary 100 PED tomorrow! We thank you for your patience. In addition, the 500 PED Competition Round winners will also receive their winnings tomorrow. Have a great weekend! /Team ComPet
  2. Kim|MindArk

Info: Compet Beta Winners: Round 3

Players: Vi Demoniac Elektrox These players reached top positions at the end of season 3 and will all three receive 500 PEDs each on their accounts, at the end of the Beta period. Send an email to support@competgame.com with your ComPet Beta registered email addresses and Device...
  3. Kim|MindArk

Info: Win Trading

Some players have been found to be using so called win-trading to level their pets in arena. This practice will disqualify the accounts involved from receiving beta competition prizes. What is win trading you may ask? Its when you have one more more accounts that are set up to lose against a...
  4. Kim|MindArk

ComPet Beta Update #1

Important notice! All account data has been wiped for the update. New Stuff Implemented a restriction on the number of beast fights in the forest a player may have each day. Currently restricted to 10 per day and the count resets every day at 00.00 UTC. Players can now select a favourite pet...
  5. Kim|MindArk

Release Delayed

I regret to inform you that the upcoming release has been delayed once more. This is due to some additional bugs being discovered late in the test phase. The release is now scheduled for November 5.
  6. Kim|MindArk

Teaser!

Enjoy this little teaser from our next content release! Map with interesting locations marked. Update 09/17 Creature Danger Map Update 09/20 Mutant Tent Concept
  7. Kim|MindArk

Port Atlantis Overcrowded!

Dear Calypsians, We have a problem with overcrowding on the Port Atlantis/Camp Icarus server during peak hours. This is caused by the large influx of new players due to the success of the current ad-campaign. We are working on increasing the capacity but until then we kindly ask for your help...
  8. Kim|MindArk

Feffox Mayhem Feedback!

My Fellow Calypsians, Now that we have reached the end of the Feffox mayhem I would very much like to hear your thoughts about it, what worked, what didn't work, what can we do better?. The event was designed with feedback from the last Merry Mayhem in mind, one major example being reducing...
  9. Kim|MindArk

Question: Disable vehicles in lootable PvP?

As most of you probably know the vehicle system has been plagued by many problems, many of which have severely affected the gameplay in the lootable pvp areas on Calypso. In short, would you like to see vehicles disabled in these areas until the issues are solved by platform development?
  10. Kim|MindArk

Screenshots from Calypso Gateway 2.0

I thought I'd share a couple of pictures from an outpost in the new gateway area that we're designing for Calypso. Enjoy! EDIT: New pictures added Note that these screenshots depict a work in progress and what you see here may change before release.
  11. Kim|MindArk

Gathering reports about broken missions

I'm in the process of creating a list of all the broken missions. I would therefore like to request that you post info in this thread if you encounter any bugged mission. Please include the following in your report 1) Name of the mission 2) Description of the problem Notice: Please keep this...
  12. Kim|MindArk

Info: Screenshots of the updated Athene/Zephyrus area [WIP]

Hey everyone! Here's a fresh set of screenshots from the Athene/Zephyrus area taken a couple of hours ago. Notice the set of rock meshes used on the cliff face. That set can be re-textured and will be used to improve the looks of cliffs on many locations around Calypso. Please note that this...
  13. Kim|MindArk

How long should it take to finish a beacon mission?

Let's assume that you're doing a beacon mission with a team of five people appropriately geared and skilled for the beacon. How long would you like for the beacon mission to last?
  14. Kim|MindArk

Would you like more types of DNA Samples to be released?

As the title suggests, do you think that there is a lack of available DNA types on Calypso and would you like to see more of them added?
  15. Kim|MindArk

Merging melee professions / skills

As the title suggests I've been thinking about merging one/two handed clubber to a single profession and skill. The same goes for longblades and shortblades. Is this something you would like or not?
  16. Kim|MindArk

Teaser: Mount Hephastos!

Enjoy :)
  17. Kim|MindArk

PvP arenas for Calypso?

I've been playing around with the idea of building some kind of a competitive pvp arena system for Calypso where players could compete for PvP tokens that in turn could be used to purchase items. Is this something you would like to see and if so do you have any suggestions that could help? Cheers
Back