Search results

1. L

Removing Toulan content from site and youtube

Well at some point..there will not be any planet left :)
  2. L

They don't exist at Toulan :)
  3. L

Forgo I were on the chat...and actully tried to calm you down...you were wrong....and DME didn't go hard on you She had a problem after the VU...and looked into it...and did what she need to get the information to solve it you simply over react Kindly regards Crystal
  4. L

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

I hope...they have not going home :eek:
  5. L

I really need help

The problem is solved...and a big thank to Wauspaus for using her time on this :yay:
  6. L

I really need help

Thanks a lot..I have something to work with now :)
  7. L

I really need help

Thanks Bonnie..will do..can I find him just as Meculus?
  8. L

I really need help

Thanks for reply to both of you. I have checked spam...and wil say it's several days since I did the recovery.. I have checked the link..but it's to my Entropia account..and it's Entropialive.com my problem
  9. L

I really need help

It's to my account on Entropia..can I contact entropia Life there ?
  10. L

I really need help

I have an account.. But I have forgot my login..I have tried the recovery..but have not getting answer on my E-mail So now I tried to make a new acoount..but could not :( I can't find any supports to speak with...and now I don't know what to do So if any can help..I will be happy :) Kindly...
  11. L

Leeloo Mountain's Coloring - Texturing

So inspiring Leeloo...love your threat :yay:
  12. L

Question: About the Rep-system

this person have been able again to take over a thread.. To use her own words...she should be punished big time...to go of topic,,,but I can't give any -rep anymore:) But come on guys and girls...she is not important...if everyone just ignore this person...she don't have a voice :) There is...
  13. L

Question: About the Rep-system

To be on Topic...I want some mods answer to the OP too And who the hell is DOA :D Nothing important to me :yay:
  14. L

A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

DoA I don't reply much on forum But let me give you some advise :) 1. don't think you are clever then much more experience players :) 2. Listen to those players and learn :) 3. those to advice will get you a long way :) 4. don't be so stubborn 5. Don't give -rep..what good does it give you...
  15. L

Leeloo Mountain's Coloring - Texturing

I can't give you Rep again...so you get it here :yay:
  16. L

Server Downtime for Patch

My hope is to loot some hides...so I can get back to my texture businees
  17. L

My loot 2.0 experiences

maybe..but I have significant chance on my crafting..really going down side...so not so sure about that :(
  18. L

Coats Coats Coats

wouw...it's amazing Leeloo :)
  19. L

Explosive Projectiles Blueprint I returns

at the EP1..you have to do it on condition.. Because your near succes..will ofen be under a pec at quality..so they will be a failure. on condition..you will have the near succes too :) and it's every BP...with so low value..f.eks some stone texture :)
  20. L

Warning

Thanks for the warning Leeloo...it can be an expensive experience...if people don't know :)
  21. L

✮ Farstar Fashion ✮ Port Atlantis Mall Shop

wouw Caz...I am amzed :yay: Love your shop at Ark too :)
  22. L

This war is a pretense

I haven't red the hole thread... Mainly because I get so tired... But what above ...that you shoot down every people from NBK...because of your fight with Kronan Even that 90% of NBK is not involve in Kronan (and yes I go there from time to time to repair..so it's not about me) That is a...
  23. L

Arkadia Secrets - Smuggler Connection

as I said before to you Anny...it is amazing :yay:
  24. L

does anyone else getting too many disconnects?

yes to disconnection...and terribly lags since yesterday...can't hardy hunt :mad:
Back