Search results

1. L

I really need help

I have an account.. But I have forgot my login..I have tried the recovery..but have not getting answer on my E-mail So now I tried to make a new acoount..but could not :( I can't find any supports to speak with...and now I don't know what to do So if any can help..I will be happy :) Kindly...
  2. L

Entropia Life support

How can I reach The support....I have been away 1/2 year...and have totally forgotten my user name...not my password But I can't find a way to write to support :scratch2:
  3. L

Stuck in Space

Tonight I enter Space....crash...I now I'm stuck just hanging among the Stars I was actully going up to save a soc mate WHO is stucked on Calyp SS so something is wrong:scratch2: Please fixe it quickly...even it is Friday Regards crystal
  4. L

I am sick and tired of the so called support

I have been here over 1 year and have only maked 4 support cases. A couple of weeks ago I wrote my complains here on the forum...and vupti everything was solve. yesterday I make a support case, that I got a lot of "failes" when I was hunting. At the moment i got between 6-10 and hunting the...
  5. L

I'm so angry

This is what I posted to a supportcase today: I made a support case several weeks ago about you have chanced my hair. You just closed it!!!! I want my silver/white hair back instead of my ugly brown hair!!! Now I got a message, that server went down in 5 minuts. 5 minuts!!!! I'm in Space...
  6. L

I think to find the right mentor is confusing

I have been here about 6 months, and I'm beginning to find my way :) Mostly I mine and craft the things I have mined. But to find a mentor, who match mine goals is actually difficult. I have a goal, that I want to craft armor in the long term, but where do I found a mentor to lead me on my...
Back