Search results

1. M

Entropia Universe 12.6.3 Release Notes

Installed sp3 stand alone and not work... And where is says that MA do not support win xp from the new patch?? Good job again MA , and graz for continue to lose players . If you dont have money for good programers raise percent of "no looter's" in to the game . Because that is what you do ...
  2. M

Client crashing while downloading PP content

This become real shame... So many people have ram leak problem with this "patch" and still nothing... No solution! They do not care , only care for our cash... I think that i will consider further waste of time with this "game" ....
  3. M

Plz dont update any more this game to !@#!# something else .....
  4. M

Entropia Universe Release 12.6.3 Available

Still cant play.... All day passed and who will pay for that. No, one singe post from MA. Support Case sent and still nothing! Well done MA good Job really.... XP User
  5. M

All day just lost.... And who will compensate that??? Im now really angry coz im all night and day waiting patch... Reward is that now i can even enter in EU.... Good job MA.... XP User
  6. M

Client crashing while downloading PP content

MA - Please fix this client crash, we are lose our time and nerves... All day i cant login into game... Thanks
Back