Search results

1. N

Entropia Universe 18.0.0 Release Notes

How do we resize windows? Some of them are really big & take up nearly the entire screen. The message center, for example. So much wasted space in this window. Please tell me we can resize it.
  2. N

Question: Market manipulation or harassment on Queen Bed (C)?

I think you're getting hung up on the exact cost to craft (which would vary due to the shortness of these runs and how the mats are obtained). The point is that someone is selling an item, possibly a single item over and over, well outside the limits of normal behavior for sales of newly...
  3. N

Good point, forgot you can't look up L BPs' ingredients. I don't have the BP on me and don't have the specifics written down, but it's high MU Toulan mats. I'll try to track it down and get that in the wiki.
  4. N

If so, they drank way too much last week. Could be someone who got their account hacked and hasn't realized yet, or a small child or angry teenager guessed their password, or my favorite: multiple personality disorder where one personality has a vendetta against the personality who crafts. Could...
  5. N

Let's put it in different terms: You sell two level 13 amps at +85 ped, then someone lists 6 of them for about +2 ped BO. This is not the normal crafting market behavior. I fully agree there are crafters out there with abysmal math skills, not to mention the "reverse resellers" who buy high and...
  6. N

Yes, that is the case here. The low sales were not minimum bids, they were buyouts that were of course picked up very quickly. Yes, if it was one or two low sales, I could see it as an interplanetary transport situation, but 6 in a row? Can't rule it out, but I suspect it's the same bed. It...
  7. N

Yes, that is possible, but against the interests of both buyer and seller as these prices are significantly below the long term markup I expect this item to settle at.
  8. N

Yes, that is correct. The BP is moderately rare, limited, and the materials have very high MUs. It is possible that someone who had lots of materials sitting in storage randomly looted a level 7 BP, and said, hey, I can make 6 of these beds and then sell them for dirt cheap buyouts without...
  9. N

Not the situation here, please review the markup history of the item in question, along with its cost to craft.
  10. N

Does anyone know why someone is reselling the new Queen Bed Customisable (C) for a fraction of its cost to craft? This is not a "boohoo markup" thread. I'm not personally selling this bed (though I did discover it). There has been some targeted harassment lately in the furniture department, and...
  11. N

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

Mindark, this is ridiculous. Stop letting executives who never play the game make these decisions. You know it's not that much work to transfer players' progress to the new mission system. Do your job.
  12. N

I need an EU Economics History Lesson

But EPs are more expensive now than they were before (to craft AND buy), so that argument kinda falls on its head. Whether EP BPs have increased or reduced the peds spent on gamble crafting, I can't say. It is less engaging than the BPs from before, though it is cheaper. But one thing is...
  13. N

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

Yes, and Dennis, while you're at it, please remove explosive projectiles BPs.
  14. N

I need an EU Economics History Lesson

In 2014 MA dropped a Christmas present that killed the mining, crafting, and much of the hunting economies. This present was the explosive projectiles BPs. Over the last 4-5 years, MA has step by step eliminated various other aspects of the game's economy, making it more and more like a single...
  15. N

broken stuff (collection thread)

This is BAD ADVICE. I tried this to remove the stupid default icons and all it does is nuke your chat window and reduce radar size to minimum. It does not allow you to remove the default row of screen icons. Completely worthless command.
  16. N

Mining Changes Since "Decreased Volatility" adjustments Spring 2018

I think they reverted it back to the old way a few weeks ago.
  17. N

Entropia Universe 15.17.0 Release Notes

Because they said "track" it sounds like it will keep track of partial points where a mission counter counts one point per mob.
  18. N

Shared Loot Changes

You will be able to kill the mob faster, therefore more loot attempts for you or your team.
  19. N

Shared Loot Changes

So.... the ubers are against this change because it will bring them more loot than before?
  20. N

The way loot is calculated has changed in 2.0, it is now based on costs, not on damage done. This is why overkill and overamping are now compensated in loot TT. Now we have efficiency and looting skill instead of DPP. Personally, I like it... I hated worrying about overkill on small mobs. As...
  21. N

I get the same. Have you tried it in space? (For those who don't know, it's useful to hunt space mobs in team, because you can set a target on the mob and not waste ammo if it's out of range.) For years, this could be exploited by setting healer loot 100% in space and sending all your loot to...
  22. N

Price check: A106 laser amp

With removal of the old over-amping penalty, I expect MU the biggest, efficient amps (A-106, Dante) to increase... when people catch on that they can now be put on any size weapon.
  23. N

Question: Low TT return on mining?

From my data, the past few months have had normal average TT returns for unamped runs. In fact, the number is a bit higher than normal for the past two months. Of course, one miner's returns may be lower than the "average" return, due to luck or bad technique.
  24. N

Biggest unamped HOF you got?

Since 2014 the biggest "regular" loot is 1000 ped for ore. You can get 1500 ped for ore but it's ~50-100x more rare. Multiply by ~6x to get max size for indoor mining. IMO, anything bigger than that means someone pressed the manual ATH button.
  25. N

Help: Loot 2.0 Anomaly with NGL-1 hunting Puny Mobs

Maybe try the same thing with a skildek lancehead which has much higher efficiency but similar dmg (and smaller radius), to see if there is any difference.
Back