Search results

1. GandalfSzary

Selling: Starfinder

Taking offers
  2. GandalfSzary

Mindarks todo list/fix list 2021

If MA promises they do always and I mean always f**** delivers ... This century or the other
  3. GandalfSzary

Ancient Greece Shares

Getting better and better, before we had information about who, whats revenue etc. Right now everything goes behind the closed doors. Makes me only :laugh::laugh: And a little bit sad. In my eyes game lost 80% of its charm. Right now it is just another game, and not even a good one.
  4. GandalfSzary

Entropia Universe 17.1 Release Notes

OK, then nothing changes... Less time in EU, more time for crypto :)
  5. GandalfSzary

Entropia Universe 17.1 Release Notes

Are these your words or that was said by officials?
  6. GandalfSzary

Selling: Hotfoot 50 (L)

I got around 20 pieces of Hotfoot 50 (L). I would gladly sell all at once. If you need a few pieces thought let me know. SB - 101% BO - 110% Auction ends after SB has been met and no overbid for 24h. tt - 395 ped Ammo burn: 1135 Burn damage: 46 Penetration damage: 12 p.s. also have...
  7. GandalfSzary

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

can't update, got exactly same window.
  8. GandalfSzary

Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

Thats insane... Taxes from other years not published, buying something which is not tradable and from past experience you never know if/when it would be (even if official info says differently - learned it hard way). Mid September could happen but I'm more betting for 2025. Either way that's...
  9. GandalfSzary

Suggestion: Crafting Log

After last updates there are a lot of crashes, while crafting terminal just closes. It would be awesome to implement crafting log (well one actually exists), but write it down to .txt file or something to be able to read it after crash... Seems like a must function...
  10. GandalfSzary

Stables

Bull shit... Your saying that it is fine because they are honest ? :) I should probably bow and thank them as well :D I can promise you literally anything, after I get paid for I will be JUST HONEST and tell you, that you won't get it :)
  11. GandalfSzary

Stables

I've made a support case asking for a refund of stable (is pending for can't remember how long now) . In realease notes it was clearly stated what I'm paying for. Now not that I didn't get it within 5 years time frame but you say I'll never get it. Would be in very good sense just to refund or...
  12. GandalfSzary

Herman CAP-34 Jungle (L)

Got a question for hunters. At what markup of Cap-34 J can competitive against other similar guns? Is this gun useful at all in current days? I used to craft those quite often, right now i've abondoned it due to long time of selling, but I can consider changing it, not sure tho it makes any...
  13. GandalfSzary

Buying: Welding Wire UL BP

I can also rent a bp ... can provide collateral. If you got one just hit me with your offer.
  14. GandalfSzary

Buying: Welding Wire UL BP

If you got one, send me your price.
  15. GandalfSzary

what's bad with crafting??

QR means shit... you can have 50% CoS with low qr bp
  16. GandalfSzary

Crafting Mania

best joke this Christmas so far .... :laugh:
  17. GandalfSzary

Stables

Banks got their futures since the begining so you can't simple compare it? Stables suppose to gain their futures right after the sale which obviously didn't happen. So in other words banks were exactly what they said it would be, stables are nothing to what I signed for while placed a bit for...
  18. GandalfSzary

Stables

Ill sell stable at around oryginal auction price, if you got some ideas take it off my shoulders Ill be very happy then. p.s. any official reading it? I would love to know what is giong to happen with stables and our investments
  19. GandalfSzary

Stables

I’ve made support case long time ago asking for a refund of stables which were bought at auction. As described in developer notes stables suppose to have some futures and purpose. Maybe 5% of promises were implemented. Stables did go for serious stack of money and there is no update whatsoever...
  20. GandalfSzary

Entropia Universe 15.20.1 Release Notes

yeap, done the same yestarday. Can confirm, it works now.
  21. GandalfSzary

Entropia Universe 15.20.1 Release Notes

Can't log in either... only black screen, nothing is booting.
  22. GandalfSzary

ComPet Announcement

Any update about stables?
  23. GandalfSzary

FEN Event Announcement

Yuuupiiii and another great event for CRAFTERS and MINERS, please stop it and make at last something for hunters they can't wait to see anything... and I mean literally anything !!!!
  24. GandalfSzary

Suggestion: Tokenization of game items

it is way more than that... for one lets just mention transparency. Enjin token is on its way already and it will be a game changer IMO for many games. Of course EU won't implement it. On different note MA already lost the game trying to come up with their brilliant idea of deep token.
  25. GandalfSzary

Entropia Universe 15.18.1 Release Notes

Haha was wondering myself what the heck is this FEN about, you nailed it here. New communication? Didn't I hear about it 5 years back? A player went to MA office, took a job and then dissapeared :D I don't like the way EU is going, and no new CEO and his words can change that. Only actions can...
Back