Search results

1. B

Entropia Universe on Mac

I ran it on my MacBook Pro for many years, in fact it was when Apple ditched the IBM chipset and went with intel. Boot camp partition, then installed Windows on that. It was fine for perhaps 10 years, then the MacBook became a bit laggy so ported over to a windows desktop. I did try some of the...
  2. B

Buying: BUYING Ascension UL / Female Tiger UL / Jaguar Adj. UL / Salamander SGA UL [Full set, full PED]

Full set of Adj Jag tiers 1 through to 3 if you’re still looking
  3. B

Buying: Looking to buy a Jaguar F UL set or at least some parts

I have a full set of adj, various tier levels from 3 down to 1 if you’re still interested?
  4. B

Selling: [Ares Ring, Perfected] SOLD

Price is quite a bit more than I would have liked. Good luck with the sale ??
  5. B

Selling: [Ares Ring, Perfected] SOLD

The Shadow still for sale?
  6. B

In Memoriam Frank JJ The Greatest

Fly high old friend, your memory will live on with us. X have some amazing members who have come together, even closer, to ensure we never forget. I know you'll be smiling JJ, sleep well old buddy!
  7. B

Buying: 10k Calypso Bone Samples

No longer required!
  8. B

Anyone? 100 peds for grabs
  9. B

Looking to buy 10k of these little puppies
  10. B

Selling: Calypso Bone Sample 10K - 80 PED

I'll buy them Avatar PutYa Petal ToDaMetal, in game now
  11. B

Nothing online?

Same Here No Client Loader and their homepage is down as well. I guess watching TV for the rest of the evening :eyecrazy:
  12. B

Buying: Robot Auto Adjusters

Can’t for the life of me loot any of these from Robots, so wondered if anyone has any for sale?
  13. B

Current Annoying Game Play Issues.

Hud Opacity I find it difficult a lot of the time to clearly see the range circles on the HUD radar, would be nice to have a choice of opacity levels for it. Being 60 now and ones eyes becoming less reliable, give us old folks the use of the Radar again
  14. B

World Domination

Home is where your cK is Gee but its great to be back home Home is where I want to be I've been on the road so long my friend that if you came along I know you couldn't disagree it's the same old story, everywhere I go I get slandered, Libeled, I hear words I never heard in the bible and I'm...
Back