Search results

1. T

Under 75% TT return - The Broken Window

People have forgotten the old quote from MA support about returns.. "you need to cycle more to see steady returns, BUT its not guaranteed"
  2. T

Bigger hutning and mining tools in TT

i agree.. everyone should be able to do their professions endgame with no MU waste like crafters.. or change explos to nano crafting where u only loot nanos instead of MU
  3. T

Objectcollisions: This starts to get pathetic!

Maybe u should deposit more so they can afford servers
  4. T

Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

I kinda stopped reading at the "getting 10k early on" i wonder if u still were here if u went to lvl 60 with the highest loot being 260ped like what happened to me.. almost all these "success" stories include being extremely lucky from the start.. i remember one guy who had 3 globals (all...
  5. T

Selling: Selling 948k skills.

his probly sick or getting married.. those are the only reasons ive seen people give when leaving.. never the "too expensive"
  6. T

Help: D3D Error after VU17 release.

All their money is in the game.. stuck in "investments"
  7. T

Impact of deposits on loot

If messi really pulled some good loots he would just be quiet and keep on shooting the mobs.. he just has to protect his investments by claiming this and that... hes not the first big investor whose been saying the same things.. surprisingly many of the others have quietly left the...
  8. T

Support failed me - Any suggestions?

I think theres more behind this than ID...
  9. T

Suggestion: Bring back the health bars already....

U should try oldschool runescape... they have these open polls for every update they planning.. if it doesnt pass the required votes its not put into the game.. thats some shit id like to see more in online games
  10. T

FYI: Noobs !!!! Lets HOF

Why it has to be noobs.. cant u show ur hof strategies to older players.. or is this some MA funded newb event? (Well ofcourse it is when u check the fen loots)
  11. T

22 Negative hunts in a Row, A Constructive Look at the Future of Entropia, Loot, Fun and Growth

And what if it didnt? Thats the problem with this game.. the amount you need to cycle seems to be infinite to see some kind of stability in returns... some ppl say u need to cycle 100k ped.. some million peds.. by that time uve already lost thousands of dollars and all u have is the hope that...
  12. T

Selling: All my skills

These days skillls are pretty much worthless.. ppl even pay others to take their skills..
  13. T

Show us ya face!

Synthol much?
  14. T

Question: Punishment

Actually.. in the past u could get ur ttd items back by just sending an support msg.. then they stopped giving them back and then changed rules coz one of their best pal ttd something valuable
  15. T

Info: Ricks 2019 FEN hunting Thread.

This screen freeze u are talking about.. i still remember one weird thing that happened in the past.. i was mining and at some point noticed that no one had had a mining global in a long time.. even the hof list was short of like 10 hofs.. well i continued my mining until the mining "lag" hit...
  16. T

High HR = key to succes !!!

And now the question.. how do u increase ur hit rate from 20% to 40%+?
  17. T

How to run Successful Shops in EU - 2019

Problem with shops are that usually ppl ask more or same what it is in the auction... so why would anyone run to the shops to buy the items.. i once found a shop that sold amps few peds cheaper than ah so i kept buying amps from there and then i guess the shop owner got greedy and amped up the...
  18. T

Enough is enough - Strongbox

Ive also opened thousands with nothing.. friend whose also "lucky" in game opened few for test and got ring immediately.. not fixed at all..
  19. T

51ms - Slyk deserves a PM Token too!

Probly when they stripped all the russians from their doping medals
  20. T

Buying: FAP - EMT Kit Ek-2500 Deluxe

Soo. Whats the plan..? Shared loot or what???
  21. T

Selling: Rare painting for sale

Yey.. 70usd for a virtual painting u can put into ur appartment no one will ever visit in... seems waste of money in every form
  22. T

Selling: Paying you to take my Marksmanship skills.

tells something about these days skill values when ppl are paying for someone to take their skills :) maybe it would be better to scale the skills to whatever category players want to participate instead of having... this..
  23. T

Question: losing losing losing.. until when??

you know whats funnier.. u do that with an fairly expensive L print with good MU stuff in it and cheap to make.. i was forced to sell one print, because all the possible profit was going to the near successes..
  24. T

Will Mindark ever be happy with their profits or will EU lose the rest of its player base?

well some ppl get.. im not one of those.. i actually checked and its been 8!!!! fkin years since my last crafting uber and i have gambled alot in that 8 years.. ive started to think my crafting is completely broken.. just recently crafted 1000 clicks on condition without a single multiplier and...
  25. T

DeepToken Website Launched

3mil registered accounts... pfft they should also mention that under 6k "active" accounts which means 1 global a month
Back