Search results

1. D

ty for your visit Sarah : ). Yes I'm lazy.. it was 2 months ago. See you ingame : )

ty for your visit Sarah : ). Yes I'm lazy.. it was 2 months ago. See you ingame : )
  2. D

3rd B-Day spider hunt 23.12.06

This was tremendous fun ! Thank you for organising it il. As the seven of us charged in (well, 5, with one ahead who jumped the gun , and one behind scratching backside) I couldn't help thinking of those magnificent mounted charges in Return of the King. Il, please send any footage to Peter...
  3. D

Hypothesis on rare ore

I want a screenie of that tantillon Morg please ! :tongue2:
  4. D

Mining turned trivial

Mining in PE lends itself to data collection and analysis. I applaud R4tt3xx in his search for an algorithm. My own records, meticulously kept, show that VU7.4 introduced some interesting new features. Experienced miners will know this already: * No veins; * No clusters; * No linked resources...
  5. D

Mining turned trivial

Morg, can you just go over that again? *tease* :silly2: Thank you for Morg diary. Please tell me more about oreamps as DD is too cheap to buy one ;)
  6. D

Thanks for fixing the bugs MA

Old age PEnsioner Scorpion your post made me chuckle a lot. Every VU is a fantastic new challenge! Occasionally i like the opportunity to bore the pants off close friends by listing the handicaps my avatar has overcome to achieve the professional standing of "inept reseller": 1. Losing my...
  7. D

Scammer Alert

There is a miss croft lara of Forsaken Soc who regularly uses Atlas Haven as a base. She is good company, always pleasant person to speak to and has never been involved in any underhand dealings that I know of. I would vouch that she is a different player from the one behind Lara Tombraider Croft.
  8. D

Scammer Alert

My MindArk reply, which is as good a reason as any to not repeat my mistake and lend an item. Noggin sorry for your loss, but you will get this: Hi, When or if users loose money or items due to a scam, there is nothing MindArk support can do to assist you. This is a word against word...
  9. D

Scammer Alert

Scam follow-up: These two avatars - Mr no mercy Anderson and Angelina Angel Jeppesen are being controlled by the same player. This player has scammed the following items: Vigilante armour (from Candy Treatz Samples) EP40 merc (from Rava Dominatus Crispus) Cognac coat (from Dalharil DD...
  10. D

Scammer Alert

Don't beat yourself up Numptey. My own stupid fault. But thanks for your actions and those of Rava too. Hopefully we'll see the end of these two avatars if MA can help us along the way. Perhaps we could arrange for Mr Souness ( :mad: ) to have a chat with your ex-disciple? :tongue2:
  11. D

Scammer Alert

Monk, your name didn't come up in conversation with Angel, but it is clear that she has a simple system to use others in her little schemes, namely in asking a second player to buy, sell or hold items for her. I'd hazard a guess that these items have been borrowed with no intention of them being...
  12. D

Scammer Alert

er... EF's excellent forums! That reminds me.. other places to post :dunce:
  13. D

Scammer Alert

DD busted to Sterling&Moss "shelf stacker" An exclusive for you Skam :) I fully expect to be demoted after allowing myself to be duped by the Angelina Angel Jeppesen noted in Dominatus' post. Beware, this player uses a little subtlety: I had lent armour and the coat on brief occasions to her...
Back