Search results

1. M

10k BigBulk

Some people asked me to upload the screen from my recent BigBulk HoF. Here we go. 10k PED Optical Lense and LC-55 "only" but PED is PED, isn't it? :) Note the chat with Naomi (my great fapper from BAA). We asked for it, it came instant ;)
  2. M

Buying: Buying Dune Rider Male Harness, Thighs, Gloves

Buying Dune Rider Male Harness, Thighs, Gloves
  3. M

When will a message system be implemented?

Hi Developers, I know you are pretty busy with fixing bugs of latest VU just now. But maybe you can give a short info on a possible Messaging System (like ingame Mail) within Entropia Universe and if such a feature is in schedule? Cheers Mike
  4. M

Buying: Mindforce Heal Chip X UL

As topic says, I'm looking for a UL Heal Chip X. Please make your offers or if you know someone that sells, let me know.
  5. M

FYI: Some quick info on Keys on Arkadia and re-enter of instance

Hi, I recently did a few Keys on Arkadia and during one Key Instance (lvl8) I unfortunately had an internet outage for 20 minutes after I was half way done. After writing to support and ask if they could maybe compensate me with a full Key (since I already spend like 400ped ammo +decay), their...
  6. M

1046ped Ravaging Living Vortex

3rd day on cyrene, finally something with value :) I copy & pasted my inventory into the picture so you can see the armor I looted. A.R.C. Elite Male & Female parts.
  7. M

To make mentoring easier, please read and think about solutions

Hi, I currently have 6 disciples connected to me as Mentor. Three obviously not playing anymore since I never see them online again and not making any Progress and three new ones (1-2 week old), one making very fast Progress after I supported him with items like weapon/fap/finder/etc. Now I...
  8. M

Buying: Buying Mk.V

As topic says, buying MK.V Thanks for offers.
  9. M

Awakening memories...from long time ago.

Was just reading through a few n00b threads and had a picture from very long time in my mind, like when I started in orange jumper and running outside of PA and seen a guy killing a mob with a Vanguard defending his mining claim (which I didnt know what that was). In late 2004, early 2005 the...
  10. M

When does the massive marketing offensive start?

Hi, with releasing the clapyso land deeds, I remember MA officials mentioning that they will use parts of that money from selling for marketing to make EU more popular and bring new folks into it etc. Does anyone know how this marketing offensive look like and/or when it starts? EU is a...
  11. M

Question: Are Limited Long Rangle BLP Rifles like ML35 (L) planned?

Would be a nice improvement for hunters to have, as example, a ML35 (L). Any plans for such Rifles with same long distance range like the UL version? Or anything else?
  12. M

Will EU support Windows8?

Since RC1 of Windows8 is out, I was wondering if MA will support Win8 right from the beginning? Any info from dev team on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Mike
  13. M

Buying: Buying full male set Phantom

As topic says, I'm looking for a full set male Phantom armor. If it has tiers, even better. Thanks for sending a PM. Mike
  14. M

Help: Searching for someone with Resurrection Chip to unlock etherreal

Hi, I recently got lvl14 in Bio and would like to unlock etherreal. For that I need someone with a Res Chip. So if anyone can help, please drop me a note. Thanks Mike
  15. M

Question: Are there plans to allow setting personal favorites at map?

Hello Dev-Team, since there are plenty of land-areas at Calypso, I sometimes get confused on what mob in what density was on what land-area and have to switch to my browser and have a look at entropedia (external source which is not always up-to-date). Since there are so many land-areas, I have...
  16. M

Is there a shitlist - maintained by MindArk?

Good morning, sometimes I have the feeling that, the more I challenge the one or other mechanism of Entropia Universe and it's dictatorship government, means, the more I share critical thoughts on the forum, the less loot I get on my hunts. So there comes the thought up that MindArk reads this...
  17. M

Buying: Buying set(s) of Pulsar 5 Plates

As topic says, I'm buying a full TT set of Pulsar 5 Plates (28 Impact Protection). If you are a crafter of these plates, I might buy a few sets, of each 7 pieces, right away. Thank.
  18. M

Planets

Hey, I'm on a trip to all available planets and wonder if someone can tell if it is worth visiting Next Island and Rocktropia as a hunter? From what I see on Entropedia the mobs there do not look like they loot rare items really, so I'd like to know if either Entropedia is not really up to...
  19. M

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk.V

I want to buy a A-3 Justifier Mk.V. So anyone selling one, please PM me. Thx Mike
Back