Search results

1. raxxor

Buying: Vigilante foot guards / hunter mentor edition foot guards (M)

Write to me ingame or send a PM via the forum.
  2. raxxor

Selling: Armours sets and 6a plates

UL: 6a plate set - SOLD Shogun set(M) - SOLD Limited: Selling limited polaris set and a hermes set with 1 infiltrator part instead of hermes part.
  3. raxxor

FYI: I am truly loved by Mindark

In addition to having great overall returns and almost never any disconnects or problems whatsoever, I present you with this irrefutable evidence to support my claim :wise:; For some reason my client didn't load correctly and this is what I ended up with
  4. raxxor

HoF: Mining mania

Went out with some Terra amp 6s, D-class and one level 13. 132% return, + 759,18 ped not a bad run :) Did a run yesterday too, 99% return, -13 ped
  5. raxxor

Help: No loot/mission/login denied

Decided to once again start working on my Feffoid mission. Guess what? I killed 10-15.. no loot from any of the creatures? (what are the odds of that happening?) -> LOOT bug What's even more annoying is after I killed them I decided to try to relogg and now I'm only getting internal error when...
  6. raxxor

MM fair?

MM is over and the resulats are out. I did not participate so worry not, this is not a complaint thread!! :smoke: Nonthesless I do have some thoughts about the fairness of it all. I've heard that there have been a lot of alternative avatars winning prizes(especially in the lower categories)...
  7. raxxor

Buying: Genesis Star Excavator Adjusted

Looking for a Genesis Star Excavator Adjusted, if anyone has one for sale let me know please! :wtg:
  8. raxxor

FOMA iron tower

Was doing some late night mining while streaming :)
  9. raxxor

Selling: sudo apt-get clean storage

Cleaning out some things I don't really want anymore :) Might add more later(or remove): Amps: Dante Beast A104 A103 A101 Armour sets: Nemesis(m) Shogun(m) Random items: Finder f-105 Finder f-103 Hunter Face Guard Mentor Edition (M) Hunter Face Guard Mentor Edition (M) Hunter Face Guard...
  10. raxxor

the rare unicorn UL level 1 amplifier

I'm a bit curious if someone actually owns a UL level 1 amplifier and is able to confirm its existence? It can't be found under auction order available by me and some other guy, but I'm 100% sure I've seen one and entropedia says it does exist. Also people are trying to buy it now and then in...
  11. raxxor

FOMA control room revival bug

Exploring outside the domes on FOMA ;)
  12. raxxor

MA attention!

MA, listen.. and listen carefully! This guy, my soc m8; Barda Kuantrz Wenson needs to get a ATH within seven days. It is absolutely vital .. thing is.. he has promised to buy me a imp fap if it's >100k and adj fap if it's smaller. MA I know you hellish sick bastards love to fuck around and gloat...
  13. raxxor

Buying: Pet deed

I'd be interested in one or two pet deeds. Let me know if you have any for sale!
  14. raxxor

Mecha

What happend to mechas? I'd love to see them anytime soon.. like next year or the year after that :yay:
  15. raxxor

FIRST TOWER! 11k oil!!

I feel sorry for the guy near me not getting the tower, but I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!:yay:
  16. raxxor

07 juli - 07 aug

Just wanted to share my return for this exceptionally good month, sufficient to say I should not have mined :wise: Overall Total % return 97% Total cycled peds 28247,71 Total ped sum -816,27 Hunting Spent 15 460,57 Ped returned 15 201,37 % return 98% Sum -259,2 Mining Spent 5...
  17. raxxor

Loot history

Just wanted to share the data I've collected so far. THIS IS ONLY TT RETURN I have not included, cost for fuel, tping or any other kind that's not directly correlates with spending on killing the mob. I HUNT AND MINE ECO You only have my word for it.. but I can assure you this is mostly from...
  18. raxxor

Monria greenlit

Seems like Monria has been greenlit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=204570488 Guess they are trying to talk to MA? Good luck ;):laugh:
  19. raxxor

Lootable PvP camping

I just came up with one idea I think would improve lootable pvp. A lot of pvpers tend to camp at ceratin places(1 teleport jump away from teleporter) or kill you after you returned to a position to drill up the rest of your claim because they killed you when you were drilling your claim. My...
  20. raxxor

Swedish rangers

Swedish rangers recruiting! We area swedish society with 30ish players. Still looking for more nice people to join our ranks :) Chat me up ingame or send a PM. Occasionally we hunt or venture into robot beacons guns blazing :) Cheers! :beerchug: Here's a video from our last beacon mission...
  21. raxxor

Eomon Twin Peaks

Mindark.. Eomon shared loot would be so awesome :) and make it in twins please :D
  22. raxxor

FYI: MA.. come here you..

Logged on as usual today.. went for a Rextelum hunt, lost about 300 peds and then I thought.. what the hell.. lets craft a couple of lvl 2 amps. lost 650 ped. Basically I lost 1k ped today, during like 2 hours playing. my return this month is 76% and my loss is at 3k ped. wtf? are there any...
  23. raxxor

ATH: ATH basic sheet metal

Just took first place in basic sheet metal crafting ;) :yay:
  24. raxxor

Level 2 amp light (1876)

My first über crafting hof :yay:
  25. raxxor

Selling: Crafting related stuff

Selling: Lots of low TT welding wire(L) bps(way below market value). Basic sheet metal BPs (QR 100) All sorts of component BPs (crazy cheap) :hammer: PM me or add me ingame.
Back