1. Oki Teddy Doki

Uber: 1st tower :D

Nice tower :) Gratz :yay:
  2. Oki Teddy Doki

ATH: 105K Hogglo Diablo

Big gratz :) Nice one Sheryo :)
  3. Oki Teddy Doki

Dmatrix was hacked

Yes the second part is Norwegian! Rén ne (人呢) I am from Norway and that is Norwegian, cos I always talk like that after 10 bottles of vodka:wise: LMAO
  4. Jabba

Jabba

5. Oki Teddy Doki

Bugged Deeds?

Popcorn :popcorn: WOW this really good..my advice is to not buy any :laugh: I have been in the game since 2006 and this is the best advice you ppl will ever get :smash:
  6. Oki Teddy Doki

Achievement: Mindforce Harmony

Gratz :) Good going mate :yay: May do the same when I am done with the Aurli bronze mission, just got 8k to go.....phuuuu :laugh:
  7. Oki Teddy Doki

Entropedia down again?

No shame Rose in not knowing and asking for help or guidance:wise: :D
  8. Oki Teddy Doki

Entropedia down again?

This this is helpful? Glad I am not trying to find a mission! :laugh:
  9. Oki Teddy Doki

Space Skilling

That has to be the cutest bump I have ever seen:love:
  10. Oki Teddy Doki

A dignified gentleman

Thanks all for all the +rep and all the nice replies to this nice and positive post from MsPudding that brings out the positive parts of this game :D Thanks Rose and as I know you from before and what kind of person you are I have to say that the respect goes both ways, you always treat people...
  11. Oki Teddy Doki

A dignified gentleman

Awww that was a nice thing to say and post MsPudding, and I am just lost for words. But nice to see that we can solve mistakes as adults and just enjoy the game, and your reaction to the episode was very professional and it does take more than just one to solve a problem. Good luck and hope to...
  12. Oki Teddy Doki

Excel programming

I see your problem Kimmy and it looks like you will have to get all your data in one column first and then just hide that or do whatever you want with it, but if you just use autofill from your cells that will go kind of fast. And then use the validation tool it will work.....even if it is a bit...
  13. Oki Teddy Doki

Excel programming

Use the tool Data Validation List, and be sure to mark In-cell dropdown. Then just mark the source....that will be the list you want to show up in your dropdown menu. And then problem solved and you can make as long dropdown lists as you want:D
  14. Oki Teddy Doki

New York Rose Valentine’s day special……tune in now!!!

Tune in now to www.newyorkrose.net !!!!
  15. Oki Teddy Doki

New York Rose Valentine’s day special……tune in now!!!

Tune into www.newyorkrose.net for Happy Hour Valentine’s day special:love: The beautiful and talented New York Rose live now....don't miss the Valentine’s day special show with great music and weird news……tune in now!!! Open your champagne and let the beautiful New York Rose entertain...
  16. New York Rose Valentine’s day special

New York Rose Valentine’s day special

17. Xmas Lights

Xmas Lights

18. Ted signatur

Ted signatur

19. Oki Teddy Doki

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas...

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!:xmas: Let the party and time of joy begin:xsmile: Love Ted :xrolleyes:
  20. Oki Teddy Doki

New York Rose live now!!!

Live now!!!! New York Rose Happy Hour:yay: So tune into www.newyorkrose.net Tune if for a great show as always and she is going to kill me again, but I just have to share this with you all so you can tune into the great and beautiful New York Rose:yay: www.newyorkrose.net Live now!!!!!
  21. New York Rose

New York Rose

22. Oki Teddy Doki

Ups and running:laugh:
  23. Oki Teddy Doki

I know Rose doesnt want me to post this..but we missed her shows so much......and I am so happy that she is back:yay: So tune into www.newyorkrose.net now And someone is going to kick my ass now......but then you are just a joy Rose and we all enjoy your show:D So welcome back rose:yay:
  24. New York Rose

New York Rose

25. Oki Teddy Doki

Do We Miss Magam?

Come back Magam my mate......I miss you in game.
Back