Search results

1. Oki Teddy Doki

New York Rose Valentine’s day special……tune in now!!!

Tune into www.newyorkrose.net for Happy Hour Valentine’s day special:love: The beautiful and talented New York Rose live now....don't miss the Valentine’s day special show with great music and weird news……tune in now!!! Open your champagne and let the beautiful New York Rose entertain...
  2. Oki Teddy Doki

New York Rose live now!!!

I know Rose doesnt want me to post this..but we missed her shows so much......and I am so happy that she is back:yay: So tune into www.newyorkrose.net now And someone is going to kick my ass now......but then you are just a joy Rose and we all enjoy your show:D So welcome back rose:yay:
  3. Oki Teddy Doki

Present to our New York Rose

Have a great Happy Hour Today and Hope you like this and we all love you and your great show........just can't wait until it starts Rose:yay:
  4. Oki Teddy Doki

When does SGA end?

I am a bit mad right now, was out mining cos SGA is over and then this comes up??? So please tell us when SGA ends, cos I am wondering who we can trust now??? Is it back to hunting or do I go on mining??:scratch2:
  5. Oki Teddy Doki

Marber Echo-Type Plasma Annihilator SGA

I better post this so we get some stats on Entropedia;) I did loot this from a Malcruentor mature:yay:
  6. Oki Teddy Doki

Auction not working???

I got some stuff in the auction and payed the BO price. But when I look in my inventory it is not there, tryed to log on some times.....but still nothing there. Anyone else got the same problem?? If this is a bug MA better close down again and fix it!!!!!!!!
  7. Oki Teddy Doki

ATH: Drink and craft...and then ATH:)

After a crappy run at CP and some drinks sweet Melissa tricked me down from CP, A-Bomb was stealing all the loot up there anyway:laugh: Well at least I want a global before I go out and scare all the girls at the pub;) So then why not some amps.....then this one came:yay: Wow need a new Black...
  8. Oki Teddy Doki

Loots a bit up now

:) Sick of hearing about that loot is up or down and what wep and amp ppl use. So I made a small excel file to keep track of loot this evening :D Click to enlarge I was lucky when I tested it out and got a global :D But I also see that loot is a bit up now, but it has been bad in this VU. I...
  9. Oki Teddy Doki

This VU killed hunting?

After the vu update the average loots have gone down :mad: And what I hear from others thay have it the same way. A bad day now has the same price as a bad week before this vu. I have not had a single hunt with profit after the vu and I hunt all day :confused: Last night I hunted for 1k ped...
  10. Oki Teddy Doki

My first tower wow 18k+ oil

After dropping about 1 000 000 probes and bombs I got it :D My first tower and what a tower :eek: Click to enlarge Tools:MF-213(L) with a 103 amp Ps! Anyone that still don`t think that my hat is a ATH hat now? :laugh:
  11. Oki Teddy Doki

1376 ped Atrax w/items

A nice little surprise with some nice stuff :D Dominax Orginal Rattlesnake and Bravo Plasma. I tell all my soc members that it is all to do with my ATH hat, wonder when they will start to believe me :wise: Click to enlarge
  12. Oki Teddy Doki

The already logged in bug back again?

Look`s like I get it every time I am lucky LOL Just found some dunkel and it was out before I drilled it. Get the msg avatar already logged in when I try to log on, had the same problem about 24 houers back....shape up MA!!!! Anyone else have the same problem now?
  13. Oki Teddy Doki

Login bug so I can lose my mining hof:(

I just got a 355 ped Hof on Growth molecules, I let it be to drill it out later. Went on with the mining trip and found a small Dulurium and was on my way to claim a modest Dulurium when I fell out of the game. When I try to log on now I just get the msg that I am logged on and have to wait for...
  14. Oki Teddy Doki

Ups I did it again 2777 ped ambu

What can I say other than I am in shock now after the third ambu HOF in about 36 houers :eek: Click to enlarge So pleas don`t hate me......I love you all :love: Hope you all have the luck I have had now.....so go out and hunt....what are you all doing in here :laugh:
  15. Oki Teddy Doki

Nice ambu weekend 2125ped+1912ped

Never drink and shoot there was some one that told me...so glad I did not hear on them :beerchug: I was just going over the hill and of to bed when this came. Click to enlarge Then it was of to bed.......got up in the morning and wonderd what a ambu HOF was like....hehe Well it did not take...
Back