Search results

1. R

Buying: Someone who is depoing 25 dollars

Simple exchange you buy 25 dollars worth of AUDs , I give you 250 ped. You can keep the treasure maps as a bonus. Basically this is for melee players or people just trying to depo ped into the game. That and not sure if they are retarded or scamming but people aren't selling AUDs at 50 ped...
  2. R

Decay fapper

Decay fapper Offering fapping for decay. Have decent experience mostly fapping levi hunters. FAPs Am maxed on SK20 and have herb box(3x) Will also use any fap you provide. Armor Adjusted pixie Skills Para 12.5 Evade 13.5 Dodge 8 Also will be happy...
  3. R

Decay fapper

Offering fapping for decay. Have decent experience mostly fapping levi hunters and Longtooth. FAPs Am maxed on T15 and have herb box(3x) and Heart(maxed and 3x) Will also use any fap you provide. Armor Adjusted pixie Skills Para 16 Evade 15 Dodge 9 Also will be happy to be an extra gun...
  4. R

Info: Beginner guide/Non-Depositors guide

Much of this guide is based on my observations when I started out and how I taught myself to play EU. While the learning curve in Entropia is pretty steep, the teaching yourself part is pretty much a cliff because the resources for Entropia are very extensive. So being able to use those...
Back