Search results

1. an0nimen

Selling: WTS [Songkra Corrosive Dagger] T5.99

BO lowered to TT+1100 PM if interested
  2. an0nimen

BUMP Still available on auction under MU atm.
  3. an0nimen

BO lowered to TT+1200
  4. an0nimen

BUMP Accepting offers on PM or ingame
  5. an0nimen

Item has TIER RATE 124/200 and is full TT. Item link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1225 Picture: https://ibb.co/8x0QVYg BO: TT+1300 now TT+1100 PM here or ingame
  6. an0nimen

Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

Register Sara Rellik Calypso
  7. an0nimen

Starkiller's Crimson Flights (Equus Travelling Service)

Great service! Highly recommend to any space traveler. Had overweight issue and it was sorted by Starkiller with no issues. +Rep
  8. an0nimen

Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

After a month of searching for it still nothing :( Found some players who was searching for it at same locations but none had any luck. I doubt this is actually the was it was designed cose if it is then this mission is as it stands not completable and players should be notified before they pay...
  9. an0nimen

I am scouting the spawn to the E + camping PVP area for 2 weeks now and nothing. Nobody seen it recently found some that also search for the mob and found some that say it might be connected to Kamaldon kills in the area but those are too big to kill by most players :(
  10. an0nimen

Can anyone confirm that it IS still spawning? Or that that he killed it recently? I only find ppl who are searching for it for weeks :(
  11. an0nimen

Can't find Divine Kamaldon kamping given POS for days now is this mob still spawning or is it bugged? Anyone having some idea where to find it would be greatly appreciated.
  12. an0nimen

Selling: Regeneration Chip VII

Chip was sold ty to all.
  13. an0nimen

Lower price make me an offer :)
  14. an0nimen

Daily bump and remeber i accept offers for the chip :)
  15. an0nimen

...bump...
  16. an0nimen

...bump...
  17. an0nimen

Selling this rare unlimited healing chip "Regeneration Chip VII". SOLD. Avatar name: Sara Rellik Calypso
  18. an0nimen

Enter the Enigma Video

Yeah tried to jump down on the generator platform but only survived once and even then failed at jumping out of the water so i just did it hard way was easyer for me :)
  19. an0nimen

Enter the Enigma Video

Video of my run hope it helps someone that might be stuck on this part. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O99g1367v1E
  20. an0nimen

The true meaning of perception

OK let me tell you why perception dose NOT indicate any kind of loot or is anything other then just a simple skill gain like all the others. It's simple and anyone that has ever played this game and has half a brain can figure this out. Entropia Universe is a business to MA and there business is...
  21. an0nimen

Question: High Ammo qty in Loot?

More ammo = more shooting (more decay) and less MU/PED for you and so it makes perfect sense to me why MA would change it :) it's more $ for them realy simple to understand.
  22. an0nimen

Lose 50k ped answer ma:

Myself lost around 10.000€ that i deposited in this game so i totaly understand what you are saing but on the other hand you should hade known that this is a game of gamble and that house always wins :( Be happy it was not more ;)
Back