Search results

1. Nakor

Selling: 2A plates in bulk

'Irrelevance' is all your doing Mr 'Horror', take that stick and stir up someone elses porridge, i suspect you are not new to trying to cause disputes where they are not necessary. Yours, Nak
  2. Nakor

Help: Cannot enter 10.6.2

i have reinstalled twice after the corrupt cliant data message, now every time i try to play it downloads the patch, and gets stuck installing it with the patch dialog box not responding. same problem here with the terrain part taking an aeon to get through. after the first reinstall yesterday...
  3. Nakor

hey freyr, milamber here rips friend nice to speak to you again :) just letting you know ill be...

hey freyr, milamber here rips friend nice to speak to you again :) just letting you know ill be in asterdam on the 2nd or 3rd of october on a european tour if you fancy meeting for a beer or something, are any of the other EU gang around?
  4. Nakor

hey buddy, im at the london meet shame you didnt make it, i picked up some spare figurines if...

hey buddy, im at the london meet shame you didnt make it, i picked up some spare figurines if you want them mailing to you along with your books! i have an atrox, a longu and a hogglo painted if you want they are quite cool let me know, Nakor
  5. Daspletehorse

Daspletehorse

6. Nakor

Daspletors, the missing link?

I saw this and thought it would be appreciated by our more supersticious members, the daspletehorse is real roams the highlands of scotland and only hunt in pairs. The wool is sought after and is used in the process of making never-ending cigars, or something like that :cool:
  7. Nakor

nAnsterdam 2007 - open invitation meet up

Amsterdam Hi Kyndig you can expect me to be there for the weekend the only problem being i may be starting a new job about that time! Ill keep you posted.:)
  8. Nakor

**VERY IMPORTANT** For those attending "London Calling" Meet-up.

YES ;) Ill be coming with the RipTure twins so put my name down please :wtg:
  9. Nakor

"London Calling" Meet-Up Saturday 24th Feb.

Heya ;) Not many people know me here but id love to come to London. Im actually an rl friend of ripper and creature. Ill be meeting up with the twins on the friday and heading back on the sunday so put my name down for the activities and ill be with those guys. See you all soon ;)
  10. Nakor

My First BIG BANG

Gratz!!!!!!!!! HUGE GRATZ i enjoy a happy story :cool:
Back