Search results

1. Maple

Eudorian Lava Devil

Level 30 mythic lava devil with all unlocks. (+20% focus, 5m autoloot, +20% taming skills) What's it worth?
  2. Maple

Selling: Weapon Amps, Loot, Clothes

Weapons*: Willard Heatray B (L) 114% (level 3.8 plasma pistol) Breer M2a (L) 109% (level 5.6 laser rifle) Dominax Original Moccasin (L) 115% (level 2 whip) Beer M3a 109% (level 5.6 laser rifle) Sollomate Rubio (L) 800% (newbie rifle) Breer P4a (L) 106% (level 11.1 laser pistol) S.I. FlameThrower...
  3. Maple

Pets

Eudoracell, Lava Devil, Royal Chirin, Yau Kung Mun, renting a shop in emerald lakes or port atlantis.
  4. Maple

Buying: Containers/Vehicles

I need 4̶0̶0̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶4̶5̶0 50 slots of storage containers! I am on Calypso, looking for used vehicles, limited blueprint books, and vases. And one herb box. Thank you Eddie and Larry :ahh:
  5. Maple

Thank You Viper

Remember Viperstrike? The mentor who was offering PED to his disciples in 2011? Well I was looking for someone to craft my 100 QR weapons blueprint and he was advertising crafting services in chat (my previous crafter chipped-out). We go for a few runs. I break-even. We go for a few more runs...
  6. Maple

Healing/Hunting Service

I am maxed on and (click images for dps and eco) Available for decay only from 18:00-21:00 MindArk time. IGN: Maple Maple Syrup Skype: TheSteamedRice
  7. Maple

Selling: 100 QR Crafting Blueprints

Selling: 100 QR Basic Tube Blueprint 100 QR Simple I Conductors Blueprint 100 QR Basic Wires Blueprint 100 QR Solar 8V Gel Batteries Blueprint 100 QR Basic Processor Blueprint 100 QR Standard Damper Blueprint 100 QR Basic Filters Blueprint 95.7 QR Simple I Plastic Springs Blueprint Offers start...
  8. Maple

Selling: Paint

I realized that it is going to take forever to sell this on auction, so I am making a thread here. My name is Maple Maple Syrup and I am looking for offers near market price. Paint Can (Black) 69 69.00 PED Paint Can (Blue) 1083 54.15 PED Paint Can (Brown) 408 28.56 PED Paint Can...
  9. Maple

Video: Clothing for Sale

A selection of clothing for the curious shopper :painter: Please contact me if you are interested. IGN: Maple Maple Syrup
  10. Maple

Selling: [video] Halloween Clothing

I love to design and make clothes. I hate to make sales to people. However, I would like to sell clothes so that I can continue to design more! Well, here goes: Contact Maple Maple Syrup in-game. Everything you see is for sale, at the first reasonable offer I get (any price above the cost of...
  11. Maple

Oh Look 10 PEC

I saw this picture... It reminded me that I am an Entropia player:
  12. Maple

Double Globals

Is it just me, or is everyone getting double globals? It's kinda annoying, because the last 10-20 global or HoF messages have been sent twice to my chat.
  13. Maple

Entering LA

How do I turn-off the entering/leaving land area message? It gets reeeeeally distracting.
  14. Maple

Mob Graphics Are Under-Budgeted

@Narfi: EU actually puts in very little salary into animations and 3D-modeling in comparison to the effort that they spent on tweaking the in-game economy and loot tables. Just look at their latest graphics-updates over the past few months. Then compare them to bankrupt MMOs like Project D...
  15. Maple

Selling: Zinc & Crude Oil

I would like to sell this, and since there's a large amount I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take a minute to contact me and relieve me of auction-fees? Offers start at whatever is the lowest buyout on auction. Can provide small quantities.
Back