Search results

1. Solaris

Info: Withdraw option: National currency or USD

Here is a little bit of info for you, after testing the ingame Withdraw System from PED to Real Life Banks. In the Entropia Withdrawal System, wishing to withdraw PEDs to your designated bank account, you are given two options: 1) Transfer the PEDs into your national currency. (MindArk...
  2. Solaris

Selling: Inventory sale - lots of good armor, special items and craftables

Selling a lot of old stuff from my inventory. All items can be viewed and purchased directly from my SHOP However I am likely to give a good private trade, if you throw me a fair offer in this thread. Small pick from the list: Item Amount Armory Thunderbird Foot Guards (F) 1 Thunderbird...
  3. Solaris

Sol's Shop of Horrors - Winter Sale!

Winter Sales 2013!! Selling Elite Inventory !! Sol's Little Shop of Horrors Genesis Tower B - Shop #2 - 5 seconds walk from the TP -(with outdoor shopkeeper and Classic Sign) After a loong vacation from Calypso, I am selling some of my better stuff. Mostly armors, hunting tools and robot...
  4. Solaris

Selling: Paint Bulk saleout

Selling bulk. Give me % offer on all and you got it. Paint Can (Brown) 32 2.24 PED Paint Can (Burgundy) 51 9.69 PED Paint Can (Burnt Umber) 36 5.40 PED Paint Can (Cornsilk) 4 0.96 PED Paint Can (Dark Blue) 115 23.00 PED Paint Can (Dark Green) 12 1.08 PED Paint Can (Dark Lavender) 5 1.05...
  5. Solaris

Selling: Full armors for cool Females: Viking, Tbird, Sala, Gremlin, Boar, Vigi and Jag/Tiger combo.

Old collection of rare UnLimited armors. All female. I will be ingame at odd hours th rest of the week to fix the deals. Full Viking (F) : offer +1500 (Bid from Rufus Deathouse) Sold! Full Salamander (F) : offer +2650 (bid from Kiryou) Sold! Full Gremlin (F) : Sold! to Phyllis Full...
  6. Solaris

Question: Advice wanted: How to loot a mob?

Any advice on how to loot the mobs is highly appreciated. I have a very hard time getting to loot the mobs. It seem to me that the only way is to exit 1st person aim, hit the key "target item" and then the key "Loot". :scratch2: Often the dead mob becomes inaccessible if pointed at by mouse...
  7. Solaris

5 towers within 100x100m !!??

Today I ran from Tiny Trox Territory towards Sakura City. Exploring. Came across a most unique site with no less than 5 (five) mining towers within very short range. Image shows 3. Two others are right behind me. As I recall towers used to be from claims above 4k value. Is it still so...
  8. Solaris

35 cool armorpieces on a row...

Solaris' Little Shop of HorrorsGenesis Towers - lineup in front of TP (5 secs away) Solaris is clearing out storeage after 2 years of hunting for armor without selling. Pieces include Tiger, Jaguar, Boar, Bear, Salamander, ThunderBird, Martial, Gremlin, Vigilante, Solis, Hermes and many many...
  9. Solaris

Question: Why is my Evade level so low vs. Dodge?

I have long been wondering about a pretty simple question, I hope someone can answer: Why is my evade pro level so low? I have 3500 evade skill points And 2000 dodge skill points (I chipped up evade from 2200 - 2700 long ago) My pro standing Evader is level 25 My pro standing Dodger is level...
  10. Solaris

Details after a day in the BotWar

Above quote inspired me to make following countup: Solaris did a 10 hour hunt in Jason at the new BotWar (in 3 days divid) Shooting mainly with Isis BL1000 pistol + Isis LR59 rifle. Loot so far nowhere near Golden Age, nor advanced weaponry: Tiger shins FL Martial thigh ML Thunderbird foot ML...
  11. Solaris

Selling: Cheap BullTac40 (L) and other mid hunt gear

Selling lots of crafted BullTac amps from my shop right now. BullTac40 (L) :: Low price 49 ped (111%) Weekly buyout from auction at 51 ped (116%) now Ready to buy from inside or outside the shop. ...only 20m from TP in Genesis City Genesis Towers - Shop #2 right in front of Teleporter.
  12. Solaris

Favorite Gamer Photos

Just thought these 2 guys are so cute - had to share. If you want, please feel free to show us your own favorite gamers :D
  13. Solaris

How to keep your mind off EU (or why Solaris now gets less online)...

Solaris just went for a long car-drive across the Siamese peninsula. Had to get some things straightened out, and a few jobs done. And here is the solution on how to (momentarily) keep your mind off EU, during the long hours in hotelrooms: See you all in the WoF though ;)
  14. Solaris

Selling: Component BP bulk

Auctioning the following bulk of lower level BPs for highest bid. tt is 43 pec, so lets start there :cool: Auction ends at midnight 00.00h thursday evening GMT (Forum time)
  15. Solaris

Finding the Mutant Gladiator "Ring"

As Shelly Nakajima writes in the EBN news update today, Id like to know if anybody seen any new Mutant activity? Is there a Gladiator Ring? Is Skalman the only one who can beat the new Mulmun Overseer Elite mutants? Do the big mutants wear cool armor like the umbras? Many more questions...
  16. Solaris

I know we must have vehicles comming, but...

Last night running past some of the old flying stuff at Atlanta, made me search for evidence of future plans for vehicles on Calypso. We have the old school car at Hades City. We have the holocrafts at Atlanta. We have the tanks at Fort Ares. We have the heli-pads etc etc... But do we all...
  17. Solaris

Selling: Body fat - a ton!

Selling estimated 250 bags of wobbly pink Body Fat. Used to be 500% Now instant buyout at 120% Offers below accepted if I can live with it :)
  18. Solaris

Winter Sale @ Sols' Shop

Winter Sales 2009!! Good loot for crafters !! Sol's Little Shop of Horrors Genesis Shop #2 - 5 seconds walk from the TP -(with outdoor shopkeeper) After a long break from game and 3 months closure, the shop is now open again. Remember - all items for sale are 100% own loot or craft. Thus...
  19. Solaris

FYI: Currency graphs to illustrate crisis. Debate?

This quote made me go search out some data on different major currencies. Just to try to establish a picture of the situation with rolling values and crashing stockmarkets. Of course in relation to our addiction to Project Entropia ;) I share this data - some stuff might be interesting. And I...
  20. Solaris

Selling: 4 Exceptional Robot Lenses auction

I have 4 of these event things in my storeage. 4 days till event prizes are given if I recall. I will not get a prize, but my lenses are for auction if anybody need them. Start at tt. Highest bid gets them. No bids and the go to the blue terminal. Auction ending dec. 23 (today) 18.00 gmt
  21. Solaris

New Land Areas #46-63 and missing mobs??

Bear with me if this is old news to some - Ive been away for a while and couldnt find anything on search... I Was taking a tour to some of my old favorite hunting spots today, and I saw Amethera is now full of new LAs. 18 new areas to be precise :eek: Does someone know whats going on with all...
  22. Solaris

Autumn @ Sols' Shop of Horrors

Autumn Sales 2008!! Good loot for crafters !! Sol's Little Shop of Horrors Genesis Shop #2 - 5 seconds walk from the TP -(with outdoor shopkeeper) After a loong summer with closed dores, I have now collected enough loot again. Please visit and find the lowest rates ever on most items. - if...
  23. Solaris

Prelimenary study of regeneration

Solaris has gone into test mode. First tests is to establish knowledge of the regeneration (regen) rate of mobs. 2 different regen rates has been spotted: 1. Regen while mob is attempted killed (fast) 2. Regen while mob is not under attack (slow) Both rates vary from different type of mobs...
  24. Solaris

VU changes in Robots activities - a field study

Robots are acting different since the new VU this week. At least I think they do - so I set out to do a field study. If anyone have some empiric input they wish to add to my studies, it will be much appreciated :cool: Did a trip out there last night to see if any changes. Following is a...
  25. Solaris

Buying: Looking for Thunderbird f parts

Yes - Im still missing a couple parts for my T-bird set. Willing to pay well and fast. Missing legs and gloves. Arms may do too, since Im using Limited arms right now. Not too important though. Female :girl:
Back