Search results

1. Storm Souza

Achievement: Rank - 100 Prospector

Congratulations brow you deserved it :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  2. Storm Souza

Multipliers you get while mining

so you had a 616x multiplier after 08/26 not bad Gzz :)
  3. Storm Souza

Info: F-106 Tier 10 FINALLY :)

Interesting, did you notice any relation in zones with more mkp and less mkp and breaks?
  4. Storm Souza

Info: F-106 Tier 10 FINALLY :)

Gratz Leeloo !!! I think MA should create more UL Finders. Curious to see the costs of these Enhancers in long run.
  5. Storm Souza

Info: Leeloo's Mining Guide

Interesting to know that Gazzurdite from Ark is on the same drop level as Caly. This makes us think a lot about the limited capabilities of mining and its effect on the market causing Mkp to increase. I believe that in the long run the runs will stabilize at least 95% of course using the right...
  6. Storm Souza

Info: Leeloo's Mining Guide

Well, I'm excited about all these changes too, but I'm unhappy too. First I think the volatility of returns has increased but it can be clearly seen that Hof's over 4 digits are more frequent in the Hall of Fame and we don't have much more miners, on the contrary many have stopped. The point...
  7. Storm Souza

Entropiafund Mining Mania

please add me: Ueidi Storm Souza
  8. Storm Souza

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

I agree, I mining at least 9 hours per day semi afk watching Netflix / Youtube and it would be great to have the auto target and auto move on the claim at least when I equip the excavator. Having to aim claim and press "F" makes the game completely "square"
  9. Storm Souza

Buying: Jaguar full Male, or liakon full male

Hi, i have full set of Jaguar (M) TT + 6,5 k peds. Avatar - Ueidi Storm Souza
Back