4. T

Selling: Skills

Bump..................
  5. T

BUMP again.... :)
  6. T

FYI: Withdraw 23072014

my last one had 84 days aka 59 business days. lets see how long this one takes submitted 04/08/2014
  7. T

not many left....... BUMP..............
  8. T

Bump........................
  9. T

Bump...........
  10. T

BUMP again , some skills left................
  11. T

Bump..........................................
  12. T

Bump....................
  13. T

Bump.................
  14. T

BUMP sold some skills but more left. Large Amount on Spacecraft Pilot skills left.
  15. T

BUMP got a new big ESI and selling more skills on demand !! PM me more for more info !!!
  16. T

Hi, Chipping out my Skills. Vehicle Technology Mechanics Electronics Computer for not listed Skills, PM me and ask No MF skills available !! PM me or meet me in twin peaks RedEye Tive Flint
  17. T

request withdrawal at 2014-04-15, still pending.

i hit today the 55 business days (holidays (29.5/6.6/21.6 extracted) i hope it comes soon :/ 50 days is already to long but it seems its getting longer and longer :(
  18. T

request withdrawal at 2014-04-15, still pending.

Congratz i just found this thread. I got 50 business days atm still waiting but to be honest........ IM SHOCKED about this thread...... please see your own picture you posted. 15,17,20,23,29 april ???? 5 times work for the people !!!! Man really, if all people doing withdrawls like this im...
  19. T

Mr Infinity Infinity

yes i agree, but dont blame bee or this soc about this. I dont want to protect infitiy, you see this wrong. I agree with the most people here,but People here blamed our soc or want to tell our leader HOW HE SHOULD decide. but i wrote above our thinking on this. Bee or SUF has NOTHING to do...
  20. T

Help: can't login

yea its fixed im in aswell :D happy playing addicters :D
  21. T

Mr Infinity Infinity

about: Silly Underground Family 1st Rule everyone plays the game like he want to play it and its not part of the Society politics to dictate other people's gameplay. 2nd society Members are not involved in topics of personel members of the society (SOC can't be blamed for acts of a single...
  22. T

SPACE - The poor relation

uhm kk, so 1st point: item drops exist, space is the place with the highest rate on ESI and Generic Fuse drops. 2nd activity : what you expect from empty space ? there is nothing and nothing will ever be there because it is space !! space is like a ocean, what you hope to find in a ocean ...
  23. T

Help: can't login

MA you bad !! i hate YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silence !! I'LL KILL YOUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. let me know when server back
  24. T

Discussion: Changes in CLD payments & ROI

You dont really believe it was a nutral that it jumped form 2.87 to 7.01 ?? Do you ? This was a extra payment form MA for the issues we had with 2 patches and Gold-cards....... They messed the whole gameplay up and apologized in this way. There is a button for CLD where a employee has to...
  25. T

Buying: Calypso Land Deed's CLD

not buying atm greets^^
Back