Search results

1. Lumar

Selling: [Opalo, TWEN],[Corrosive 5 TEN],[Koroma (M)],[Knight (M)],[Vampire (M)]

Selling if i have any interesting offers; [Sollomate Opalo, TWEN Edition] Tier 0.91 / Rate 49/200 (72% Efficiency using A101 amp) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2985 [Corrosive Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition] Tier 3.99 / Rate 135/200 (65.3% Efficiency using Kinetic amp...
  2. Lumar

Buying: got 1

(y)
  3. Lumar

Selling: Halloween Skull Mask 2016 Special Edition

Selling if anyone interested,
  4. Lumar

Selling: SOLDDDDDD

SOLDDDDDD
  5. Lumar

Question: Is efficiency real???

???
  6. Lumar

Selling: [The Snowballer] (Mini UL Grindhouse Style)

Hello to all, Post your offer if interested or send me PM. Tks and gl :wtg:
  7. Lumar

Selling: My Sales Thread (Always expect nice items)

Hi to all, Zorra Tier 7.69: And going up fast... Open to offers, so tell me what you have in mind. PS: Results of a couple days grinding with Zorra in prots this week for a couple hours: Regards to all, Lumar
  8. Lumar

How about a RENTAL SYSTEM

Hello to all, I know i'm an idiot for having this ideias but i love you all :laugh:. So the ideia is a simple rental system you could safely RENT your items and earn some ped from them. Nothing new there since ppl already do that, but if MA made a system we could all forget the hard part most...
  9. Lumar

Selling: [Argonaut Claws, Weak, FEN Edition]+[Melee Trauma Amplifier 2, FEN Edition] (COMBO)

This can be closed. Tks, regards, Lumar
  10. Lumar

Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition TIER 5 + NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier 4 (COMBO)

This can be closed. Tks, Regards, Lumar
  11. Lumar

Selling: WTS // WTT [ArMatrix BP-20, FEN Edition] Tier 2,9 UBER TIER RATES

SOLD, thread can be closed.
  12. Lumar

Buying: Fen & perfected weapon

Can be closed, TKS to all. Regards, Lumar
  13. Lumar

Uber: +16.000 ped ((ep3 bp qr100))

Hi to all, Just sharing with you guys. Had nothing to do, just got an EP3 QR100 and did a first run of 2000 peds full RED, lost almost 500 peds at the end. Was thinking in give up, but had to give one last try. Tks to all that PM. PS: Dont know if this is the highest possible hit so far...
  14. Lumar

Selling: WTS Liakon (M) Full Set

Hello to all out there. For sale this nice armor set. Armor Tiers range from T2 up to T3 (4 parts Tier3 and 3 parts Tier2) Rare armor to get a complete set. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=172 SB/BO 4000 PEDS.:wtg::wise: Post your offer here, send PM or talk to me...
  15. Lumar

Uber: [Explosive Projectiles Blueprint II] QR 100 (1502 PED HOF)

Hello to all, Well kinda had not much time to play today due to RL, had 878 peds on card, and well, lets craft some all in RED:laugh: Guess it was ok,:silly2: Best of luck for all of you out there, Regards, Lumar
  16. Lumar

Selling: [Earth Shock Trooper (M,L)] FULL SET (Come get it before it´s gone)

Hello to all, Taking offers on this +60% Increased Critical Damage Armor SET. All 7 parts have a sum of 216.35 PED TT Some parts have some tiers and decent tier rates. (Dont think someone want to decay it:scratch2:) If you have an offer you can put it here, sent me a PM or go talk to me in...
  17. Lumar

Selling: WTS//WTT [Adjusted Fast Aid Pack FEN Edition]

Hello to all, Taking offers for it, post it here, sent me a PM or go chat in game. PEDS preferred but i can accept Items,CLD,AUD, just tell me your offers Best regards, Lumar
  18. Lumar

Selling: BULK pack of hunting gear (UL GUN+AMP+ARMOR+5B plates) great combo price

ALL SOLD, tks to all, mod you can close it. Best Regards to all, Lumar
  19. Lumar

Info: AH bug or maybe not???!!!

Hello to all, Really dont know if this is a bug or not, but has you can see something is wrong in my point of view. Ok it´s nothing special it´s just 1 ped, but imagine this happening on items with bigger value.:eyecrazy: Also didnt knew where to post this, so expect the mod. will move it to...
  20. Lumar

Selling: [Modified EMT kit Ek-2600] (Peds,deeds,items,many possible trades)

Fap sold. Best regards, Lumar:wtg:
  21. Lumar

Selling: IMPERIAL HAZEN FOOT (M) come get it

Foots are gone, mod you can close it. Best regards to all, Lumar
  22. Lumar

Selling: Mah´ketta armor + Adjusted Nemesis Harness (all tier 2+) only 1100 PED TOTAL

Hi to all, For sale is 6 parts Mah´ketta armor all parts tier 2+ with Adjusted Nemesis Harness tier 2 also. All parts are full TT for a sum of (216.12 PED) SB/BO:1200 PED (Includes TT of 216.12 PED) Regards to all, Lumar
  23. Lumar

Selling: Adjusted armor plates mark.5b (1% dmg block)

Hello to all, For sale is a set (7xplates) of adjusted mark.5B Plates full TT = 294 PEDS SB:+3500 PED BO:+4500 PED WON(WezteN Lakritsrem Godispåse) for +3900 PED. Best Regards, Lumar PS: IF i get SB will sell the SET in 24h if i get no better offer. PS2: SB was recived today at 04:43...
  24. Lumar

Suggestion: FEN Tokens Conversion

Hello to all, Now that FEN event is almost over why dont MA make it possible for the remaining tokens from FEN event in game to get converted into other tokens. FEN Platinum ----> FEN Gold or Combat Token or even Daily Tokens. FEN Gold --------> Combat Token or Daily Tokens Well it´s just a...
  25. Lumar

Selling: Ancient red scorpion tier 3.7 (uber tier rates)

Hello to all, It´s for sale if i get an offer i cant refuse. This must be one of the best if not the best tier rates ARS in game.:scratch2: Regards, Lumar PS. it´s tier 3,8 atm, almost tier ready to upgrade.
Back