Search results

1. D

Selling: Dragon Breath T6.9 - Tango T3.2

Dont you say this same shit on every half decent weapon that comes for sale on pfc? lol
  2. D

Uber: 175 PED ESI in Team Loot at Longtooth!

Gratz :yay:
  3. D

Selling: Great DPS and eco UL melee for migration

GZ! Bump Love my IV mace Thanks hijacker!
  4. D

Selling: Castorian Combat Mace Mk.I

RIP didnt see this
  5. D

Selling: Castorian Combat Mace Mk.I

100% agree this price is too goood! i have highest tiered one in game @ 6.6! someone buy this one quick before i do... and be the mk1 mace nazi and jack up the price...
  6. D

Vampiric Cloak of Vitality vs Aeglic Ring Adjusted

Its the cool factor of looking like a badass :D
  7. D

***REDU MANIA*** 2000 PED Redulite Mining Event on OLA#59 - MINER'S PARADISE

Ill give it a go add GUST BOBY GUST BUMP
  8. D

Land Grab 2016-08-02 Cersumon (Red Sand Forest)

Wouldn't be too sure that you guys didn't use exploits such as jumping while backing up and strafing to make yourself teleport 15 meters.:confused:
  9. D

Land Grab 2016-08-02 Cersumon (Red Sand Forest)

This has nothing to do with 100% hit that is being used right now. Open the eyes and you shall see!
  10. D

Help: No support case response

whats funny i reported a bugg, and got a fucking response the next day (because i put it into increase deposit limit section of report....) How fucking greedy does that sound? will respond to people that want to spend more haha fuck minark! Anyway the guy put it in the "right section" havnt...
  11. D

Help: Gold Card worn out - Support not answering

A entropia boycott would fix this issue, you shouldn't have to fucking call the company for them to help...
  12. D

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

You would think migration would bring more than that.. idk
  13. D

Info: Land Grab 2016-07-22 Kingfisher (Sauthshade Valley)

Just trying to help ya out buddy ^^ Our numbers seem correct, but with so many errors Cant be certain other numbers could be wrong but at least 1 side we know is correct!
  14. D

Better, thanks Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist x2 And no boby
  15. D

Well people need to learn to count because we did not have 27 members even online at the time if you are going to post such information maybe it should be double checked ^^
  16. D

Member count is pretty inaccurate, but was fun gg
  17. D

Selling: Castorian Combat Mace Mentor Edition - Tier 2.1

You should have edited this post instead of making a new one ;P
  18. D

Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

GZ on global, And sorry to make you wait for RT mob seems i got there a hair before you, The tulon mob respawn does seem to be pretty immediate i went there after RT where spike said he had killed the tulon mob before we met in RT! hope it helps gl!
  19. D

Selling: Castorian Combat Mace Mentor Edition - Tier 2.1

It would be really nice if there was any info on entropedia on this item, BUMP
  20. D

Server Downtime for Patch

You are gonna need it with all them missed shots :lolup::laugh:
  21. D

Stop changing stats!!!

My SGA ME/05 is tier 3 and is suppose to have (11.4 efficiency) with enhancers in but it only uses 8.8 (original) AT ALL TIMES.. wtf!!! someone paid 2k+ to put all the tiers on it i wonder if it EVER worked? or maybe mindark changed this to try to make some extra money (fraud)!
  22. D

Selling: Dianum

:wtg::wtg::yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg:
  23. D

:yay::yay::yay:
  24. D

104% PM me on here I will contact you in game. [Globals]: GUST BOBY GUST found a deposit (Dianum Ore) with a value of 13410 PED at F.O.M.A. -- FORTUNA!! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Back