Search results

1. SquirrellyWrath

OLA41-E has a new owner

Id give a nudge for going mid-high Neconu all the way. Tetania's has been empty for ages, and unless there is some super secret spot for bigger Neconu.. you can't find them in any decent amount anywhere on caly.
  2. SquirrellyWrath

Question: Should I add Neconu DNA to Mutation Station?

Unless something has changed recently.. you can not add a non planet mob dna to a land area. and I'm pretty sure Neconu are not anywhere on ark.
  3. SquirrellyWrath

Hunter for Hire

Hopefully this isn't something one of your soc "Mentors" advised without proper explanation.
  4. SquirrellyWrath

Entropia Universe 16.0.1 Release Notes

While underwater automatically moving within range with the new camera/controls you no longer move on the y axis or up and down. Can get locked in some amusing frenzy of spinning around.
  5. SquirrellyWrath

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

I do appreciate not having the auto fire on in pvp areas, I'm always conscious of trying not to fire any extra shots, since as you know all shots used to cost everywhere, still sort of hangs with me :D As far as making it harder; now it is sometimes a lot more difficult, turning around and...
  6. SquirrellyWrath

Other than the key bindings and lots of already mentioned things with camera and moving, not targeting something near you; the "interact" key switches to another target before looting quite often. I am liking a lot of the core changes. But it was nice before that once target locked you stayed...
  7. SquirrellyWrath

Kind of like the new system, mostly. not sure why they had to change some things. I really wish they would allow changing of the universal key bindings, it was annoying enough in the past having letter keys locked out, now even more are locked out. SO now the only real options to customize key...
  8. SquirrellyWrath

FEN Event Phase Two

I got the discovery of the strong claw, and it was S of notus. from either a warrior or leader, was a bit swarmed. so level 20 or 22. It wasn't in a global or hof ped wise, just the discovery hof. Only hunting them in that spot; About 5.5k or 6k kills after the discovery since then, nothing...
  9. SquirrellyWrath

15 years later..

You like the removal of the space landing fee... but you still think ND's teleport token idea was a great idea......
  10. SquirrellyWrath

make select next not work on sweated mobs...

There are a few low nusul spawns far away from celeste outpost. Hell the spawn at celeste extends north pretty damn far. No reason at all to be hunting around the tp and sweaters.
  11. SquirrellyWrath

Question: Low level Iron Quests on other Planets? Like Punys from Calypso..

Nusul is a pretty poor example I'll agree, but they are repeatable. Other mobs as far as low end are pretty nice on the rewards. Oro for example, stalkers only have around 300 hp, compared to 600 on nusul and bercy; and give I think it's 40 points per kill, so the repeat mission for 60k, you...
  12. SquirrellyWrath

Question: Low level Iron Quests on other Planets? Like Punys from Calypso..

The repeatable top iron mission for mostly every mob on arkadia gives skill AND the figurine, the trophy is from the 4800 kill stage. Both are decorative.
  13. SquirrellyWrath

Return penalty for using crit buffs

Rick, you bring up the A106 amp you purchased often. You could just use the thing for what it is, an amp. I have one, as well as other A10x amps, been using them for years, even if the mu goes to TT, Its probably paid for itself several times over in doing what it does, adding more damage. In...
  14. SquirrellyWrath

Concern about money flow in Entropia economy

Not sure it really belongs here, and didn't want to make a "Coz" type thread about it.. I kind of understand what OP is stating, But as long as things aren't bound and have a tt value.. then the tt will happily convert anything to peds... (edit) To get those items to TT you generally take a...
  15. SquirrellyWrath

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

New blueprints?! How about just using the shitload of old blueprints that have no use.. or at least get rid the ones that use no longer dropped items.. like target units.. fluid memory strategic processors.. etc.. there was a horrible attempt a while back using the mechanomatrix things...
  16. SquirrellyWrath

Entropia Universe 15.7.0 Release Notes

I don't really mind that mining uses the UA now.. but having probes in inventory, and the finder uses UA before ANY of the probes..... kind of defeats the point. If I'm shooting that's what ammo is for. If Im mining then 90% of the time, I am also shooting mobs along the way, so why even have...
  17. SquirrellyWrath

Help: Weapons that sound like the ISIS BL200 , 800, etc series

There used to be a few UL H40 Brody guns around which were the same model/sound. I think I saw one a few months back on AH
  18. SquirrellyWrath

HP Bars Show Numbers and Percent Life Remaining

OR perhaps like it has been asked for years, just put more details in the info when you use a scanner.
  19. SquirrellyWrath

Please add an Item Lock feature !

+1 Even something as simple as a little tick box on the corner of the item window to lock would help, There was another game I played a long while ago that had that simple feature.
  20. SquirrellyWrath

I kept an item trade per error

aaghhh Taco got banned!!!
  21. SquirrellyWrath

Kaos Recruiting

and of course.....
  22. SquirrellyWrath

Kaos Recruiting

Happy Birthday!!! Mega is still sane after it all... mostly...
  23. SquirrellyWrath

First phase of the CLD estate system

I'm kind of hoping that for these resources they might utilize some of the old component bps.
  24. SquirrellyWrath

I'm confused. Need Help.

I would suggest looking away from kerbies.. you aren't maxed on the chon yet and there are far better mobs to hunt with that range of dps. Skill gain will go pretty quick at those levels, so don't be afraid to go after some punies or snables/shinks/combibos/foul.... etc etc get the levels up...
  25. SquirrellyWrath

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

"During the last weekend I decayed 600+ PED of crafted armor and 2000 PED of crafted laser amps. I also consumed about 400 PED worth of enhancers." Ok so,, during an event of high cycling... you used L attachments and enhancers and armor... other than the enhancers... they are not exactly high...
Back