Search results

1. S4400Salvation

Done

I am done, e-lite please deactivate my account.
  2. S4400Salvation

I'm A Gambler

@MindArk I am a Gambler (and yes playing Entropia is a gamble whenever you go hunting, mining or crafting). After 9 years of playing Entropia i am losing interest in spending time playing the game, to feed my gambling addiction i play POKER (which is allot of fun especially final table), that...
  3. S4400Salvation

4400's Mining Service

Want to have a go at mining with high level finders and amps but don't have the skills well look no further i am here to share my luck and skills with all you good folks out there. My avatar is usually located on F.O.M.A. and at times briefly on Calypso. Some Q&A below to explain the services...
  4. S4400Salvation

Achievement: Iron Stage VI

Done.
  5. S4400Salvation

Copy and Paste

I would like to see more effort put into the balancing and rewards in regards to the mining missions. How come the mining missions were created with the same mindset as hunting & crafting missions? The effort and requirements to complete a mining mission is on a whole different level compared...
  6. S4400Salvation

Question: Unl Enhancers

My brain was lacking weed.
  7. S4400Salvation

10-05-2013 at 10:11

What happened on 10-05-2013 at 10:11?
  8. S4400Salvation

Question: Points vs. Kills

Wondering why some mobs give points and some just a single kill for a mission. Do points missions go up to 60k and single kill missions don't? Thanks.
  9. S4400Salvation

FYI: 4400's Suggestions

Auction Update. Recycle Bin. Harvesting Buffs. Enmatter Missions.
  10. S4400Salvation

Info: Auction Update

I noticed a post today regarding a bid made that was due to human error, then found another and wondering how many more to come before some changes are made. I know all sales are final but human error happens more often then u think, why would u continue to have a participant in stress? So i...
  11. S4400Salvation

Question: D30 (L) + Terra 7 (L)

Something strange happened today so i am in need of some info on 2 items where i am no expert of on using them. First one is the D30 (L) Finder and the amp is a Terra 7 (L), i have used both previously but not in this setup till last week, so i am wondering what is the smallest size claim u...
  12. S4400Salvation

Info: Recycle bin

As the title says a recycle bin ingame would help to restore those much needed post-it notes that get lost in a black hole by accident when deleting unwanted messages.
  13. S4400Salvation

Info: Prof lvl vs. Amps

I would like to see a required profession level for amps to make up for the skills a miner actually has. At the moment anyone can get a high level amp and hit something big with little to none skills in the mining profession. I remember on weapon amps you get the message this amp can't be used...
  14. S4400Salvation

Help: USB Help

Greetings i am in need of some help regarding USB ports not working on a Acer Aspire 5750 Laptop. I am getting the following listing in application management. Generic USB Hub Generic USB Hub Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D Intel(R) 6...
  15. S4400Salvation

Question: Calypso Mining Missions

I would like to see the mining missions from Calypso to be available at Rocktropia/Hell also, if for whatever reason it is possible to complete them on F.O.M.A/Monria then RT/Hell should be added to that list too, i know Arkadia (not sure about Cyrene) has their own missions so i won't ask for...
  16. S4400Salvation

PC Project

Instead of just buying a shell again i decided to build my own computer/desk. Made a few rough sketches with Sketchup love that program. Does require a bit of effort but who doesn't like that. :)
  17. S4400Salvation

Selling: Hypercharged A105

3.5k SB. 4.0k BO.
  18. S4400Salvation

Help: Motherboard?

Greetings, i am having an issue which is not EU related. It a hardware problem, the pc starts briefly like 1/2 sec then reboots continuously not being able to reach the "beep" process. (all lights do go on) I figured out the pc was able to start if i took the processor out, but as soon as i...
  19. S4400Salvation

Help: videocard issue

Greetings, looking for some help to get the client loader to recognize my videocard. Got a new card ASUS R7 250X Series but the loader has this error : The Client Loader was unable to detect the performance of your graphics card. The videocard should be sufficient enough to run EU, any idea...
  20. S4400Salvation

Achievement: Who likes Bacons

7 at once this time, best find so far bacon wise.
  21. S4400Salvation

Uber: First of the Year

F-105 + D-class
  22. S4400Salvation

Buying: a105

Looking for a a105.
  23. S4400Salvation

Rx unit beta

So who will be able to take down the RX UNIT BETA 242 who just stole 9158ped narcanisum from the participants who actually mine.
  24. S4400Salvation

Mining Challenges

° Made with the help of Laurent thefrenchman noixdecoco, much appreciated. :) The mining missions located on Calypso can be found at any Mining Guild Representative located at the following locations - Cape Corinth, Port Atlantis and Twin Peaks. These missions can be completed on Calypso...
  25. S4400Salvation

FYI: The Daily and Big Mining Find Missions

The Daily & Big Mining Find missions near Fort Victoria are deactivated permanently.
Back