Search results

1. Honey Potts

Buying: Gothic Angel Statue

Hello avas, seeking this statue for decorating purposes and would be ever so happy to acquire one you may no longer need. It was loot from Halloween 2013 apparently. Feel free to contact me for discussions... hmmm maybe a few K ? [/URL][/IMG]
  2. Honey Potts

Fishy Business

Something fishy is brewing on Calypso with 4 tropical fish adapting and proliferating. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  3. Honey Potts

Next Island rare creature Ningaal

At last, photographic evidence of the mythical Ningaal creature. Please share what you know about this creature [/URL][/IMG]
  4. Honey Potts

Buying: Decent old dump sort by homeless cat...

PussyGalore looking for a home [/URL][/IMG] Oh dear, another stray moggy seeking shelter. Please help me find a cheap 'appropriate' dwelling to furnish for Ms PussyGalore in the style which she will learn to become accustomed to. All messages confidential ofc :)
  5. Honey Potts

Unused houses all over Calypso.

[/URL][/IMG] Lots of avatars and Marcus the realestate broker seem to have unused properties all over Calypso. Please think of all the homeless, but very fussy, cats out there.
  6. Honey Potts

Rookie chat filter.

Rookie chat is here to enhance new player experience upon birth in EU. The first communication they have and the responses to their questions form their first impressions of EU. How many times do I see a newbie say "Sorry, dumb question.... bla bla bla?" What causes someone to apologise for...
  7. Honey Potts

REVIVE time for toilet break.

160 second revive gives us enough time to go to the toilet. I'm glad developers are thinking of weak bladder aged avatars. Personally I think it will improve several areas of the EU economy. Fap sales and armor sales increase. Crafters productive. Loot in demand. Healers employment increase. Ofc...
  8. Honey Potts

FYI: ROCKtropia hunting.

Hi great hunters of EU Fabulous cheetah hides and snake skins on RT wanted..... see auction order or just list. Thanks so much for all the great efforts in supplying thus far. Honey x
  9. Honey Potts

Buying: Cheetah and Leopard hides 220%

Yes great hunters, I have a long term project requiring 1000's of these hides from RockTropia mobs so need you assistance with sourcing them. Hope the above average MU is satisfactory for your efforts. In game daily for at least 8 hrs so look me up for instant sales... or list on auctions, I...
  10. Honey Potts

FYI: Decent loot return offered...

Yes, it's not business, it's personal. WTB [Cheetah Hide] and/or [Leopard Hide] 220%. Any hunters of these RockTropia mobs feel free to contact me for instant sales. I need 1000's of hides for a long term project with my avatar visual identity. Happy hunting,
  11. Honey Potts

Buying: WTB used [Megingjord Mk1 (C,L)] plus turret.

Let me help you get rid of your tired old used [Megingjord Mk1 (C,L)] Maybe it's not used... so something unused is a dreadful waste! Should you wish to purge yourself from the tyranny of storage clutter, feel free to contact me. I'm in game almost daily so we may negotiate reasonable terms of...
  12. Honey Potts

VEHICLE name plates.

We love the pet name tags and many ppl use them. Is it possible to have a name plate/tag for vehicles? Imagine them looted from something odd like sharks. As uncommon loot they could be harder to obtain and create a small stir in a vain economy. I know I'd use them on every vehicle I have...
  13. Honey Potts

Buying: Ruby Dragon

Swap your spare Ruby Dragon for one lucrative CLD! I am seeking this dragon as a gift for a friends 50th birthday surprise. Please PM or mail me for further discussion. Regards . . . . Honey.
Back