Search results

1. J

sneaky mindark,, BIG negative PVP REP!

I logged on few days ago and noticed we now are paying for missed shots in pvp zone but hunters still have the courtesy of free shots in air I think it's a theft as we dont even have loot return to begin with. pvpers are some slum you can smack around as you wish and expect them to be loyal...
  2. J

my christmas list for santaclaus

Greetings and well met, So now I have been a citizen of Calypso for nine months and I would like to take time wish my friends & foes and Entropia team a merry christmas. With that being said here is MY adressing to the entropia team & players for considering. First of all I was glad to see...
  3. J

Pricecheck UL Eon full set F

I saw this post : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?234742-Full-Eon-female-Unlimited&p=3027467 about UL Eon for sale for 38k I am wondering what the normal price for a set like this would be today as if i recall a set like this was sold for around 20k not to long ago.
  4. J

Stats on pibull MK II

5. J

Time has come for me to take on a discple

Just turned to be 6 months in this game about a week ago and I am ready to take on the challenge being a mentor for someone interested in the PK style of gaming. Please send me a message with who you are, how long you have played and why you would like me to be your mentor? I guarantee you...
  6. J

Help: urgent Warp needed

Need urgently warp service from Rocktropia to Calypso. Paying 70 ped for quick service. Jon Moe Snow
  7. J

5k Lysterium Tower

Got this close to Akmul while chasing Belza Garcia in his pursuit to save his small pyrite hof of 200ish ped pyrite. Then i ended dropping few probes and BOOM the biggest mining claim i ever seen appeared!! :) Thank you Belzabub for having me come to this nice area and find this nice surprise...
  8. J

duplicate snow

Someone impersonating me ingame with capital letters Jon Snow, I advise friends and foes to be extra careful in trades to avoid getting scammed. The avatar uses capital letters (JON SNOW) and is not PK CK.. and not Jon Snow pk Coatkillers as my avatar does. So please keep in mind. Thank you JS
  9. J

auto heal programs

Hi, first I want to make sure say I asked iammeD if it was ok if I ask this question because I want to know something for own pvp purpouses. What is the deal with using external programs for PVP. I was shooting iammed he told me to kill him while he goes afk and I noticed he is healing up. I...
  10. J

Closed tread by 711 ???

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?232339-Avatar-breaking-swedish-laws-in-multiple-points/page2 Post got closed because he claims it's a "I'm leaving" tread where I in fact share my experienced ingame. (wich I though this forum was made for?) Nowhere near in the post did...
  11. J

Selling: All skill all stuff - Jon Moe Snow

some items sold, most remains with me. change of plans.
  12. J

Avatar breaking swedish laws in multiple points.

I wrote earlier a post about suggestions to Mindark regarding changes and how I feel somethings should be changed to something better, This post was asked to be removed due what moderators called it "childish bickering", sad that we cannot discuss things as grown ups. However things are going...
  13. J

Jimmy Inno walking out of a bet, not paying

Jimmy Inno came to rig today and pvpd with me for a while he knows i am a fairly new player (1,5 months) and told me I die like a 141 hper I told him he can hit me 141 hp hits and if i die ill bet him 10k on it outside of the game He did and hit me 350 dmg to kill me, My hp is over 150 Now...
Back