Search results

1. Ender

the mission rewards

hmmm... my question is has anyone mapped out what quests are available to what level of player? cause I see right now that i would want to wait until the last possible moment to take a quest so that the skillgain is given when it counts for more time/peds. and do you think that will change? Also...
  2. Ender

help with the tier system and enhancers

Are the enhancers consumable? (i.e. do i have to replace them often, once in a while, never?) I hear they increase the decay on the weapon... is it the increased decay the same every click or does it fluctuate? (for simple example say an axe1.0 with two slots of dmg enhancers, decay is... now...
  3. Ender

EU Locations - New NeoMap?

First of all big +Rep this will be very very useful to me! My one question or suggestion is about deleting locations: if i right click in then menu and choose delete location... it doesn't delete the one i had highlighted. instead it sometimes deletes a whole category. I don't understand what...
  4. V10

V10

v10 looking pretty sad...
  5. Cabo San Lucas

Cabo San Lucas

Me w/two lizards
  6. Trox Sweating 11pt.

Trox Sweating 11pt.

NBK Trox Sweating Event Army vs. Legion
  7. Trox Sweating 11pt.

Trox Sweating 11pt.

8. Trox Sweating 9pt.

Trox Sweating 9pt.

9. Trox Sweating 9pt.

Trox Sweating 9pt.

10. Trox Sweating 8pt.

Trox Sweating 8pt.

11. Trox Sweating 8pt.

Trox Sweating 8pt.

12. 22 Trox Sweat Pull

22 Trox Sweat Pull

Army vs. Legion Sweating Event
  13. 22 Trox Sweat Pull

22 Trox Sweat Pull

Army vs. Legion Sweating Event
  14. Ender

Ban people from shop

I didn't read All the posts so this may have been mentioned but I wanted to point out that IRL any place of business ( in the u.s. at least ) can refuse to accomadate you for a variety of reasons. Examples I found that will show what I mean: So... I believe you should have every right to ban...
  15. Ender

my goals of 570 points engineering

i agree with the people touting BSM... i lost 4% on 500 clicks of qr 1 bsm (no max cos for me) vs. losing 20% on 1500 clicks filters that i bought at ~qr50 (max cos for me) it's all due to the markup on bsm + alic has gotten down a lot lately in price -ender
  16. Ender

rock climbing gear

rock climbing spikes or boots or something that u can equip that allows u to scale slopes to steep to walk up... would be popular for miners... and maybe useful for snipers to get high viewpoint -ender
  17. Ender

crops, farming, and pets oh my

Hmmm..... was clicking filters and my mind got to wondering... vegetation spores <-- sounds like something that could be "planted" with other combos to get different results (mine for enmatter in order to domesticate other enmatters?) For example -- create new LA's that are much smaller than...
  18. Ender

BP exchange

i have a hardened metal ruds that i could swap for the standard intel mod. (lvl 3 for lvl3) pm me if interested
  19. Ender

Mentor improvement (new chat)

you can start a team with your disciples and have team chat, but thats a hassle to go find them everytime they logon to readd them..
  20. Ender

zoom in/out action buttons

sooo..... when i play on my laptop w/o mouse, I cannot zoom out because i don't have a wheel.... only adjust camera height... very annoying and hassle... so requesting zoom in/out actions in the action book :( -ender
  21. Ender

Total skills w/o external program

In the skills window.... why can't there be a total skills line at the top or bottom :/ that way i don't have to pull out a calculator or screenie reader -Ender
  22. Ender

Chipped vs natural pro lvls ?

I would assume that they would be the same... if the pro standing is what determines the outcome -- if it doesn't then pro standing doesn't mean shit and your question is not if their is diffence, but how to quantify the difference for ind. skill involved.... -Ender
  23. Ender

Free Skills, No Cheating

Interesting... can you point to any threads on test or proof of this? to original post: you are confident that its not that you have high skills... say if i did, i only have 360 evade, would i have the same results? or would i get more for first hour, then it would stop for me as well? -Ender
  24. Ender

The Life of a Newbie - Days 16-22

Woot! I knew it! When you mentioned a sizable, and stuff too tell tale to reveal, i had a suspicion the stuff was finding the beacon... snork's 'vacation' was also supiciously coinciding with 'the noob is dead' :) Glad you enjoyed NBK Legion! Now all noobs know we are a good soc! Noobs--> apply...
  25. Jamhot gives Props to POLE and NBK p.2

Jamhot gives Props to POLE and NBK p.2

Back