Search results

1. Winterborn

Question: Next weapon, what are your thoughts?

Hi, need some thoughts on what my next weapon should be. I'm interested in economy and just something ideal but not horribly expensive. Here is a screen shot of my current levels. Thanks for any help.
  2. Winterborn

Norway folks

I'm sorry, I'm just so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  3. Winterborn

Are you crazy?

Well... not crazy. But if you have been diagnosed with Bipolar, I've created a society called Bipolar Entropians. I figured it would be a way to have fun with folks who can relate to what you're going through. The only rule is to respect one another. I'm hoping for a society that creates a...
  4. Winterborn

I'm a married woman!

As of Saturday! :yay: Still trying to get the husband active on EU!
  5. Winterborn

We're saaaaved!

6. Winterborn

Ugliest Avatars in a pretty new world

Hello, I know that today's avatars cannot possibly come close to reaching the fugly depths of previous VUs. But I have tried and I think I did ok: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :lolup::lolup::lolup: Did I do good? Have y'all seen any other "interesting" avatars?
  7. Winterborn

Your thoughts on the best carbine or handgun for me

Hey all, I'm looking to find out what the best weapon is for me at the moment as far as economy in use and initial purchase. Looking primarily at laser. I don't know if this is the info that will help but... Rifle: 3906 Handgun: 3806 RDA: 3032 Marksmanship: 4139 Weapons Handling: 2874 LWT...
  8. Winterborn

PC: Evil Skull Mask

Thank you!
  9. Winterborn

My fugly new ava in grayscale

I tried to make her as ugly as possible. It wasn't easy but I've been told I've succeeded. My graphics card won't let me see her except in gray, but I've been told she's dark with gray hair.
  10. Winterborn

PC Skam Ladies Handbag BP (L) 33 attempts

Anyone know a current value on this? Thank you.
  11. Winterborn

Abee's Butt and a Beagle, separated at birth

It just looked like a dog going after a red ball. NoBion Thanks for the original :laugh: Click to enlarge
  12. Winterborn

Über Coolness

We can only hope to reach this level of cooliosity. No that is not a word. Check it out
  13. Winterborn

Superdome: ATL vs NO

Dang my Falcons are losing. Even so, I am glad to see some happiness come New Orleans' way. Plus I got to see Bono :tongue2:
  14. Winterborn

Pyramids

Hi. I think it'd be cool to see pyramids somewhere in EU. The story line could be that feffs built them, or Umbras- or it could be a mystery. And there could be mobs based on Anubis, mummies, sarcophagi etc.
  15. Winterborn

Charity Auction for Gnash?

How about peeps donate items, and put them up for bid, proceeds going to Gnash? Boar seems to be elusive so this may be another way to help him out. It's sad we can't help everyone taken by scammers, but I feel great about doing something for someone. Any takers? Anyone want to organize?
  16. Winterborn

just a little venting

My thong-wearing avatar got insulted today at Ithaca. Someone called her "discusting" (sp) and when I asked her/him if they went around often insulting people they didn't know, they said "Only egomaniacs." :wise: If you can't say somethin' nice don't say anything at all! There's no way I...
Back