Search results

1. starcollector

What Pet Would You Like to See

I want a Vampire Chick too !
  2. starcollector

Dmatrix was hacked

I remember that on 24th december I saw Planet Toulan webpage hacked...but don't know if this can be related with hacked accounts...
  3. starcollector

new password

Password Recovery ---that is the link to look in menu...They will send you a link in your email...Then you add new password!
  4. starcollector

Question: Skildek Vaporizer - mistake or just stupidity?!

Life is cruel ...sometimes size don't count and you KO in one hit.... Strange nobody complain on this weapon Skildek Pulverizer (L) even older then Vapo ... and less skill then Vapo...
  5. starcollector

I never asked a new gear here ...I never asked to be easy to grind for level 36 grenadier is your friends statement that say is easy when you deal with gear @17 attacks minute and some gear have @13 attack/minute ,You dont find the gear so easy in AH because only L blueprints ...Now tell me that...
  6. starcollector

And this is an official statement :that other People should never kill a Level 100 player to defend himself... OP shouldn't haved started a theard saying that if devs don't change again things he will leave (that a boycott ) ...while we play buy the same rule ...but here someone comes and say...
  7. starcollector

From AH Explosive Projective Weaponry Technology skill Implant is over 4k% MU on weekly .... I can't have the data on Support Weapon Systems skill... ?%MU (I will edit if someone sharing this MU) Adding MU on Vapo and Ammo at maxed level 36 Grenadier Hit ...you will need also level 36 Grenadier...
  8. starcollector

To use Vapo you need also skills, you still waste time to skill up,and waste Money to do it...All Rockets/Grenadier weapons have slow reload @17-18 hits minutes .... Is not so easy to go hunting like ubers say Here ...no mission that gives grenadier skills ...to have atleast level 32 make take a...
  9. starcollector

So you work For MindArk ? Btw cars after used few years don't Worth so much ... An Ferrari that has 20 years old does not Worth a brand new Ferrari ...alltough a much older Ferrari can Worth much more new one if that Ferrari pus other 50+ years even more... Ofc if the new guy has more talent...
  10. starcollector

Ofcorse we brake one rule here ... Uber should always win!
  11. starcollector

When I go to PvP lootable I pay the same fee(5 ped) ...If I can't defend miself why should I go in first place just to get killed and get looted...Buying Vaporizator .... Ofcorse some People here complain because they dominated Lootable PvP For years,not mention they dominate Land Grabs and so...
  12. starcollector

Stable Owners and Player Base

Pet buffs are nice .... Few hours of walking for a noob to find fruits (if is lucky 1k-2k daily largest amount for me was @470 papplon ) .Current price is 5 ped or 6 ped for 1k fruits...so a noob with 2k fruits has enough ped to buy himself a weapon from TT and some ammo...Now compare with...
  13. starcollector

Developer Notes #10 - Galactic Transport

Well at this point even pirates can make the mission to deliver the cargo boxes...No need to shotdown MS...I don't think Nebula Virus attack themselfs...
  14. starcollector

Reintroducing Taming

Take in consideration Rt Whips but are only L ... The THING Infection (FA) (L) v2 ...
  15. starcollector

Bugged Deeds?

This issue will give only bad reputation to the game .... If MA took over NI why they say to Narfi to speak with David Post(?!).... It is obviously that NI has no dev team at all since 2012 (!?) So how we get in contact with someone who does not want to be anymore a PP(?!)
  16. starcollector

ComPet Bulletin #3

Oh well nothing new ...another concept thing...If they want to see people buying those deeds they have to tell more...The most of games developers once they recieve funds in crowdfunding(like in this case @150k $,untill now but they ask 2 mil$) they post a little teaser ,info about what game...
  17. starcollector

The third most popular youtube video about Entropia in the last 5 years

If PewDiePie makes millions of $ each year from his youtube videos about video games,someone else try too like this dudes....Nice that they pick up Entropia too :D
  18. starcollector

Help! Patch Error

Right click on EU client ,then choose Troubleshot Compatibility,run in test for Windows XP SP3(this is the message you will get from Troubleshoot Compatibility... Try this and see what happens... Or remove the "Compatibility" settings by uncheck them ,if in past you accepted to run with this...
  19. starcollector

New Trainers spend over $58000 in auctions - Gamasutra

It was a joke from my side ...dont see he said Tractor PR is a waste of money :)
  20. starcollector

New Trainers spend over $58000 in auctions - Gamasutra

Maybe if they hire a youtuber like PewDiePie (who allready is famous for his videos on games) will work much better in PR campaigns....
  21. starcollector

Servers Back Online

Wonder if this dude will ever play EU ... we need someone like him :D
  22. starcollector

Entropia Universe 14.9 Release Notes

:P here http://www.entropiauniverse.com/entropia-universe/beginners-guide/creature-control-system/
  23. starcollector

Entropia Universe 14.9 Release Notes

Now it seems scanning creatures have a value...
  24. starcollector

ComPet App Deeds

A Little Search about app "Skillz on iOS"(an app that involves Real money not a game) show that actually People make tournaments..and to bring this Application on Apple the developers of Application haved to show that the games are based on player skills and not luck...This app is very popular...
  25. starcollector

Sweating Support Initiative l BIG Industries

Bump! and I hope you guys(sweaters) to visit us on Arkadia too ... Second SSI is open for Arkadia newbies aswell... http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?10796-Sweating-Support-Initiative-BIG-Industries
Back