Search results

1. krazykat

ROCTEC M1-LF blueprint

What drops this BP? No info on wiki. I'd like to get hold of one, but there's no rush.
  2. krazykat

Buying: Standard Locks BP

WTB this BP if anyone has it lying about in storage.
  3. krazykat

Windows 11

Anyone using Windows 11 with EU.? Any problems with Win 11 itself for with EU running with it?
  4. krazykat

Buying: I'm thinking of buying a privateer again

As the title says, I'm thinking of buying a privateer again. (Used to own Starfinder IX so I'm no space noob :)) Don't mind a base level ship and I'm in no hurry.
  5. krazykat

CDF backpack

How do I get this? Is there a mission?
  6. krazykat

Gorgon armour

Has anyone done the full upgrade of this armour to Perfected? if so. what was the total cost? I'm just trying to get an idea of how it compares costwise to comparable sets.
  7. krazykat

Selling: selling PA-37 pickaxe

Looted this as part of a HOF the other day off an Oratan Slasher in Ark. Its at full tt (270 ped) and I'm open to offers for it - there's no market history so its probably a rare drop. Details. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2433
  8. krazykat

Next Island BP suggestions

This thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?310168-Melee-Armatrix-Amps-When-!!!&highlight=melee+amps pointed out that there is a need for melee amps. I'd like to see that the NI developers fill this need with melee amp BP's that use specifically NI materials in...
  9. krazykat

Mission interface suggestion

I've got open missions on every planet in the euniverse and I tend to forget what open missions I still have and where they are. It would be useful to have a universal mission interface with a separate tab for each planet. This would make it easier to keep track of things than with the present...
  10. krazykat

LBML patched

LBML has been patched to take account of MA's changes in the last VU. Ido has also added a map of the Arkadia Moon, Secret Island and Hunt The Thing on RT. Also Ancient Greece though I think that its just Lyst and Oil there if anything.
  11. krazykat

Question: Mystery Box V

I just looted this from a Mountain Boar Old on NI. The item info says that its for an instance and I presume that this is on Rocktropia since there's certainly none on NI. There's very little info. on the wiki about this though. Which instance and where is it?
  12. krazykat

Question: How does the election to society leader work?

As the title says, can someone explain exactly how the process of electing a new society leader works?
  13. krazykat

Windows 10 problem

I recently got a new win. 10 computer specifically to play EU. From the start, I've had problems with it randomly restarting while in game. I managed to partly fix this problem by changing various power and graphics settings, but I could still not run the game on anything more than medium...
  14. krazykat

So... whats the record?

Had a problem entering Arkadia last Friday and I've not been able to log on since. SC created last Friday and still, 5 days, (3 working days) later, no reply from support. So... whats the record for no support response for an issue like this?
  15. krazykat

Privateers & Motherships

I am interested in arriving at a method of calculating a fair price for privateers and motherships. This is not a simple matter due to the differing Structural Integrity of the ships, so I'd like to divide the question into two. First. What would be price of a ship with only the basic S.I...
  16. krazykat

Selling: Selling Starfinder IX

I am reluctantly putting my Vega Class Privateer Starfinder IX up of sale. Structural Integrity is just under 5k/section - total of 10k SI. All engineering terminal components including Armament Device III which allows for all six guns to be used at the same time, are included. I'll also throw...
  17. krazykat

Suggestions for privateer development

One of the problems with the Privateer ship is that, not having a hanger, it can't deploy quads to help with ship defense. So I'd like to see it possible for a quad to dock with the outside of the privateer to be available to help with ship defense. To preserve security, a quad pilot would have...
  18. krazykat

Vixen Android Pet

can only be spawned on RT afaik
  19. krazykat

Selling: Spring cleaning storage clearout!

I'll sell at tt + the week MU. If you are interested in anything, just message me here or ingame. Most are either carried or in Caly storage. Whenever I'm able to, I'll move everything listed as in Ark storage to Calypso and update the list accordingly. I also have a lot of the Calypso starter...
  20. krazykat

Buying: Hanger

As the title says, I'm interested in buying a hanger. If anyone is interested in selling, please PM your offer here or ingame and we can negotiate. I am usually ingame every day between 0800 and 2000 MA time, though not continuously and not at any fixed time.
  21. krazykat

Hanger owners list

Entropedia does not have a full list of hanger owners and as far as I can find out, there is none on the forum either so I thought it useful to compile a list of hanger owners similar to the ship owners list. I’ll make additions and corrections as soon as people make them – or at least as soon...
  22. krazykat

Strange objecct seen near Gordons Belt

Anyone of any idea what this it? Damn, the image is not showing :(
  23. krazykat

Selling: Make up masks (L) small

I have 7 of these to sell, all at full tt at 35 ped each. I'm on Arcadia, but I'd be willing to deliver to any other planet especially if you bought more than one :) Just leave a message here, PM me in game if I'm online ingame or leave me a message if I'm not. also full Shogun (F) set. tt + 30
  24. krazykat

June VU preview?

I just saw that Cyrene developers have posted a preview of the June VU. No preview for Calypso so far though. How come Cyrene can do a preview and not Calypso :confused: Any chance of seeing something of what to expect?
  25. krazykat

Hangers

Hangers have no function at present, but on the offchance they may get some sort of function in the future, I might be interested in getting one. So what sort of price are they now?
Back